Status: will try to update once a week

I Want You to Love Me

EiGhT

-Matt’s POV-

I’m a great time in my life, I have my daughter, I have my girlfriend back, and she’s pregnant again. I’ll actually get to be there for her during her pregnancy unlike last time. But I don’t know what to do.

I smiled as I watched Nikki play with Bella. I picked up my cell phone and dialed the one person I knew I could count on in this type of situation. I dialed Jimmy’s number and waited for him to pick up.

“Jimmy’s house of sex slaves do you prefer male or female?”

“Male, blue eyes, tall, and black hair”, I laughed.

“I always knew your ass was a freak. Okay so seriously what’s up?”

“I’m scared, man. I wasn’t there for her, and I want to be now, but I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing!”

“Chill out, take some deep breaths. Everything will be fine, I’ll help you through it, and so will Mari. She won’t let you fail a second time.” He laughed trying to brighten up the mood.

“Thanks, Jimmy, you’re a big help”, I said sarcastically
.
I hung up the phone then went to Mari’s bedroom. I lay down next to her and smiled when she curled up into my side.

“I have a feeling it’s going to be a boy”, she said.

“And do you know that”, I smiled.

“I don’t know, I just do. Could you imagine, a little Matt running around the house.”

I smiled at the thought. I don’t know why I was so scared. Jimmy was right, she wasn’t going to let me fail a second time. I kissed her lips and closed my eyes.

-Marianna’s POV-

I woke up from a light nap and put on some sweats and one of Matt’s shirt and his hoodie. I went downstairs to the kitchen and made a pot of coffee before pouring myself a bowl of strawberry Special K. I sighed as the smell of coffee filtered through the house. I looked up when I heard the stairs creak and someone yawn.

“Hey baby.” I kissed Matt’s lips before getting up to make us both some coffee. “How’d you sleep?”

“I should be asking you that”, he laughed. “but I slept good.” He kissed my lips again before sipping his coffee.

“I need to go pick up Nikki”, I said.

“No let me do it”, Matt jumped up.

“Um, okay baby.” I just smiled at him then went back upstairs to lie down. I wonder what’s up with Matt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, it's sort of a filler anyway.