Status: Active :D

Sing Me To Sleep

005

As the night went on our circle got smaller and smaller. Carlee fell asleep on Jack so he took her back on the bus, Alex and Rian went to the Boys Like Girls’ bus to hang out, which left Zack and I alone. We continued to talk and get to know each other. Eventually I was falling asleep.

"Come on Jasey, let's get you to bed." Zack said helping me stand up. I nodded and allowed him to help me walk. "Do you want me to carry you?"

"No, I want to walk by myself. I need to." I said,

"Are you always so stubborn?" he chuckled

"Sadly yes, it's one of my flaws. I hate getting help from people unless I need it."

"Well do you at least want me to help you walk?"

"Yes please. I don't want to put a ton of pressure on it right now."

Zack nodded and grabbed my arm and draped it over his shoulder and then he took most of my weight. Slowly we made our way back to the bus. We walked to the bunks and stopped next to Jack's. Both Jack and Carlee were asleep in his bunk.

"Aww, don't they look cute together?" I whispered and Zack nodded. We made our way to

Zack's bunk and he helped me back up into it. "So where are you going to sleep?" I asked him

“Um, the couch.” He said, scratching the back of his neck.

“I don’t want you to be uncomfortable just because we are here. Here,” I sat up and tried to get back down. “You sleep in your bunk and I’ll sleep on the couch.”

“Jasey no, you sleep in the bunk I don’t mind sleeping on the couch.” Zack said, placing his hand on me knee.

“No, Zack sleep in your bunk. It’s just one -.”

“Exactly, it’s just one night.” Zack cut me off.

I sighed, running my hand through my hair. “I have an idea. It’s just one night right?” Zack nodded. “Why don’t we just share your bunk? I mean if you want to.” I blushed suddenly regretting opening my mouth.

Zack scratched the back of his neck again, nervously. “Are you sure?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

He climbed into the bunk with me and he put his arm around my so I could get comfortable.
I layed my head on his chest and my eyes started closing slowly. I was barely awake now, and I knew I wouldn't be awake for much longer since today was hectic.

I felt Zack sigh, and then whisper, "I'm glad it was I who saved you."

After he said that, I felt him lean over and kiss my forehead.

I smiled and drifted to sleep on his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i haven't updated in a while.
i haven't had much inspiration.

I have about 9 subscribers.
and i never get much feedback on this story.
so please please please comment (:


i just started writing a Travis Clark fan fic so check that out.
and also check out my Alex Gaskarth fan fic if you haven't! :D <333


read, enjoy, comment! <3
~cellina