Teenage Mutant Ninja...What!?

Waiting, Waiting, and Waiting

Chapter Three
Waiting, Waiting, and Waiting

We drove for awhile while Donnie and Leo tried to see of Raph would wake up. We finally got to April’s house that she owned and stopped. We all went to sleep while the boys went and put Raph in the bathroom in the bathtub. The next morning the guy from before, who I learned to be Casey, was checking the old hippie van. April was standing behind him waiting to see if he can fix it.
“Well, can you fix it?” she asked impatiently.
I stepped away from whatever he was tampering with and made a “gun” with his index finger and thumb and made a sound like he was shooting it. “Does that answer your question?”
“Wonderful,” can you just here the sarcasm. “Well, I guess I have some walking to do.” Then she started to walk towards the house going up the house as he asked, “What for?”
“The neighbors are about 4 miles away. I need to get to a phone and call my boss.”
“You mean Charles?”
“How do you know that?”
“He, uh, left a message on your machine just before we got out.”
April put her hands on her hips, “And?”
He tried to make it sound fine at first but then just said that she was fired.
“I’m….” she put her hand on her chest and took a deep breath.
I moved to sit next to Mikey and Donnie to get away from the fight that was about to ensue. Donnie made an ‘uh-oh’ sound. Yep, this was a big ‘uh-oh’ on Casey’s part.
Donnie started to talk, “Gosh, it’s kinda like moonlighting.”
April spent most of her time in her study writing in her journal or drawing. I’m so glad I still come up here a summer and already had a dojo.
I spent a lot of time up there or beside Raph, who was still in the bathtub.
I walked up there and turned on the radio. Liars and Monsters by Escape the Fate was on.

How did this happen to me
I guess, I'm to blame
I'm laying faced down on the pavement and I'm full of pain
I just refuse to see
My mind is Anarchy
Anticipating and debating what is left for me
(Me)x3

I am a Liar
I am no model figure
I am a Monster
And I am ashamed
Call me the Devil
My name's what you prefer
I come on shameless
But I am ashamed
I am ashamed

I look for help
Can't find it anywhere
My own reflection is the one sight that I cannot bear
Look to the sky and find
Even the heavens cry
Anticipating and debating what is left to life
(Life)x3

I am a Liar
I am no model figure
I am a Monster
And I am ashamed
Call me the Devil
My name's what you prefer
I come on shameless
But I am ashamed
I am ashamed

(I am...)

I am a Liar
I am no model figure
I am a Monster
And I am ashamed
Call me the Devil
My name's what you prefer
I come on shameless
(I am ashamed! )
X2

But I am ashamed
I am ashamed!

As the song ended I was walking out the door to see Raph. I passed Leo, who hasn’t really left the doorway. By then it was nighttime. April was in there putting water on him.
I was outside meditating when April came outside the next day screaming for Donnie. I opened my eyes with an agitated sigh when she and Casey started to argue again.
About an hour later I was meditating again when I heard Leo yelling, “He’s awake!!!! He wants some food!!!!”
I jumped up and sprinted into the house and up the stairs into the bathroom. I stopped behind Donnie and April and we watched Raph and Leo have a moment before Donnie interrupted them.
“It’s a Kodak moment.” He then acted like he was sniffing. Leo and Raph broke apart from their hug. I giggled but hit the back of his head for breaking their moment.
“Adi.” Raph said.
I smiled and walked up as April and Donnie walked down stairs with Leo following. I helped him out of the tub and then hugged him. He seemed kind of shocked at first but then he hugged me back.
“Thought we lost ya for a second.”
He pulled back and looked at me and said, “But, ya didn’t did ya?”
I smiled and shook my head and then made a bold move…….
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: Cliffy.
Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN EVERYTHING EXCEPT MY CHARACTER, ADI.