And Isn't This Exactly Where You'd Like Me

When The Lights Go Down IN The City

"Do you really have to go?" I asked Brendon we we got up.

"Yeah, Do you think your mom would really let me stay here forever?"

"No, but I just don't want you to leave."

"I don't want to go either, but don't worry, I'll come visit you."

"OK, I would come visit you, but I don't think my mom let me leave the state."

"Brendon, Katie, come on we're leaving," my mom yelled.

"Ready to go?" Brendon's mom asked him.

"Yeah I think so."

The ride to the airport was dead silence. Nobody wanted to go. Brendon had his arm wrapped around my waist and I had my head on his shoulder. I'm really going to miss this boy. When we got to the airport, I didn't want to get out of the car, but I had to say good bye.

"Bye honey, be good," Mrs. Urie said as she hugged me.

"Take care of yourself," Mr. Urie told me.

"So does this mean I can call you y girlfriend?" Brendon asked.

"Yeah, of course," I said with a big grin on my face.

We made out in the airport, which seemed like forever. I didn't care that my mom and his parents were right there, but they weren't really paying attention.

"I love you," he said to me.

"I love you too."

"But I guess this is it," he said.

"Don't say that we'll see each other soon," I said with tear in my eyes.

"Yeah, you're right."

But when I said those words, I didn't know if that would always be true...
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah that's the ending. What did you think of the story? I'm just a beginning writer so mine aren't that great. Do you think I should have a sequel?