And Isn't This Exactly Where You'd Like Me

You And Me

I've thought about things and Brett reminds me so much of Brendon. They both have amazing voices, are really into music, and they look a lot a like. Plus they both act like little kids. Now I have to decide what to wear. I just decided on jeans and a hoodie, good enough.

When I got to the restaurant, Brett was already there. Right when I pulled up, he got out of his car and opened my door. He was always really sweet.

"You look beautiful like always," Brett said.

"Thanks."

We got to our table and it was so weird. It was like we were on our first date.

"So...." he said.

"Yea. So how have you been?"

"Pretty good and you?"

"Good."

"Listen, the reason why I wanted to meet up with you was to tell you that I love you. I have always loved you. Ever since the first time I was you," he told me.

I could really tell that he meant it. As I stared into his big, brown eyes, I started to see tears in them.

"Then why did you cheat on me if you loved me so much?"

"Because I was stupid and caught up in the everything. I have never been in love before and it was a new feeling. But I'm ready now to make a commitment. I love you and I know your the one."

"Brett, I don't know."

"Before you decide, I need to show you something."

When we got into his car, he blind folded me and wouldn't say where we were going.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please