And Isn't This Exactly Where You'd Like Me

Wake Up Call

When Brett dropped me off, I gave him a good night kiss which turned into a good night make out. I could still feel sparks between us.

"Bye," I said.

"Bye, I'll call you tomorrow."

"OK."

I went inside the house and straight to my room. ON my bed was a bouquet of roses. They were so pretty. There was a card. It said sorry about earlier, Brendon. Aw that's so sweet. Did he really like me like that? I didn't like him like that. I mean he is cute and has an awesome voice. Oh and those lips I just wanted to kiss them, but no I don't like him. I like Brett. Didn't I? Oh well I'll deal with it later. Now it's time to go to bed.

My alarm woke me up reminding me today was Thanksgiving. I'm so happy! I loved Thanksgiving, because my mom's family are awesome cooks. Right as soon as I walked into the hall I ran into Brendon, literally.

"Oh sorry I didn't see you," I said.

"It's OK."

"Thanks for the roses, but you didn't have to do that."

"it was no problem and I'm sorry again. I shouldn't have been mad at you. I like you and I thought maybe you liked me, but it's OK. "

He started to walk away, but I grabbed his arm and pushed him up against the wall. I kissed him and he kissed me back.

"I gotta go," I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?