And Isn't This Exactly Where You'd Like Me

What I Did For Love

I went into my room like right after. What did I just do? I'm dating Brett. Or am I? I mean we only went out on one date and I thought we were just going out as friends, but I kissed him. I don't know, I'm so confused. I felt something when I kissed Brendon, but me and Brett have history.

"Katie? Katelyn?" my mom said.

"What?" I said through the door.

"Get ready we're going over to grandmas in about an hour."

"OK."

I quickly got dressed, did my hair and make-up. I looked in the mirror and thought I looked half way descent. I had on a maroon sweater with a pink camisole and jeans. I had to look nice since I was seeing my family. My grandma has always hated the way I do my make-up. I don't think I put on that much eye liner.
As I walked out of my room, Brendon was sitting on the couch just watching tv. I just walked right passed him. I was way too embarrassed to talk to him. I went into the kitchen to find any mom cooking. I could feel somebody staring at me and I knew it was Brendon.

"Hey mom, I'm ready," I said.

"You look nice today, for once."

"Wow, thanks that's a real big compliment coming from you."

When everybody was ready we left. We all just took one car and guess who I got stuck sitting by? Of course Brendon. I was so pissed. I didn't want to talk to him so I just stared out of my window. It was the most boring car ride ever. I kept kind of glancing over at Brendon, but then he would look at me so I'd have to turn away quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is kinda boring but I'll have an update tomorrow.