Kingdom Hearts the Untold Story

Age is but a number

Xigbar's P.O.V.

“She liked it.”

Xigbar says smiling. He touches his lip thinking about the kiss he had had with Xalla. It had truly been a magical thing. He was glad to have gotten up the courage to do it. He felt so nervous around Xalla. He was always accidently telling her how he felt. He hoped one day Xalla would return his love. Demyx walked by Xigbar then, grinning like a fool. “Hey Xigbar.” Demyx says too cheerfully.

Xigbar smirks, “What’s up Demyx?”

Demyx grins, “I got my revenge on Larxene.”

Xigbar smiles, “Do tell.”

Demyx chuckles, “Remember how scared Larxene is of spiders?”

Xigbar nods.

“Well I stuck my pet tarantula in Larxene’s bed. I heard her screams all the across the hall.”

Demyx chuckles, “That’ll show her not to cut my sitar strings again.”

Xigbar smiles. What Demyx said next shocks Xigbar.

“So why are you so happy?”

Xigbar blushes. “How could you tell?”

Demyx laughs. “I didn’t see you scowling when I walked up to you. So what’s up?”

Xigbar’s face reddens. “You really want to know?”

Demyx nods Xigbar sighs, “Okay. I kissed Xalla and I think she liked it.”

Xigbar smiles, “She was moaning with pleasure when I was kissing her.”

Demyx smiles. “You don’t say.”

“I’m proud of you man.” Demyx says high fiving Xigbar.

Xigbar returned the high five, a smile still plastered on his face.

“Well I’ll see you Xiggy.”

Xigbar nods, “See you.”

Demyx runs off in the direction of the kitchen. Xigbar hears his stomach growl and decides to go to the kitchen for a snack.

Xigbar arrives at the kitchen and sees Zexion reading a book. He sees Demyx eating a banana and Xalla eating a yogurt. Xigbar smiles when he saw Xalla. He gets behind Xalla and gives her a big hug.

“Hey sugar.” He says.

Xalla turned around and when she sees it is Xigbar, blushes.

“H-ey.” She says stammering.

Xigbar untangles himself from Xalla and takes a seat down next to her. Xigbar notices Xalla is tense all of a sudden. Is she nervous around him? That is so cute!

Xigbar grins and Zexion says, “Stop grinning like a fool Xigbar” without looking up from his book.

Xigbar frowns. “My aren’t we touché today.”

Zexion looks up from his book and glares at Xigbar.

“I didn’t get much sleep last night.”

Xigbar could tell. There were dark circles under Zexion’s eyes.

Xigbar shrugged, “Sorry man but don’t take it out on me.”

Zexion frowns, “Sorry. Why are you so happy Xigbar?”

This comment made Xigbar and Xalla blush.

“No particular reason.” He says afraid to tell the truth.

Zexion smiles, “Xalla’s really happy today too. Did you have something to do with it Xigbar?”

Xigbar blushes once more, “No.”

Zexion smiles mischievously, “Okay, whatever.”

He goes back to reading his book but keeps that stupid smile on his face. Xigbar groans and looks at Xalla. Her eyes say that she wants to talk.

“What’s up Xalla?”

Xalla sighs, “Can we talk?”

Xigbar nods. “Yeah.”

Xigbar waits for her to start but when she doesn’t he gives her a funny look.

“Not here.” Xalla says glancing around the room.

“Where then?” Xigbar says.

“My room.” Xigbar sees Zexion’s eyes widen and look up from his book.

He laughs and says “Now you kids don’t be naughty.”

Xigbar feels his face redden. “Come on.”

Xalla says, unfazed. Xigbar got up and followed Xalla. When they get to the room Xalla closes the door.

Xigbar looks at Xalla’s gorgeous face and says, “Well?”

Xalla sighs, “I don’t know how to say this.”

Xalla looks around nervously. The next words Xalla say tug at Xigbar’s heart, if he has one.

“I like you but the age difference is weird.”

Xigbar sighs “Love knows no boundaries.”

Xalla smiles at that. “Let’s just see if this works out.”

Xigbar’s hopes shoot up then. “Does that mean you want to go out?”

Xalla nods. Xigbar fist pumped. Xalla laughs. It’s such a pleasant sound.

“That’s all I wanted to say.”

Xigbar frowns, “throwing me out already? Well I’m not leaving just quite yet.”

“What?” Xalla says but her words are stopped by Xigbar’s lips. Xigbar kisses Xalla so passionately that he hears a soft moan emitting from Xalla. Xigbar smiles. He continues kissing Xalla until they are both out of breath.

“Done yet?” She says.

Xigbar grins, “Not yet. You sure want me out don’t you?”

Xalla nods.

“Why?” He says.

“Because you make me feel weird.”

Xigbar smiles, “A good weird?”

Xalla shrugs, “Maybe you make my mind muddled and I can’t think straight.”

“That my sweet is called love.”

Xalla sighs, “How can we love? We’re nobodies. We can’t love.”

Xigbar frowns, “I think we can love.”

Xalla rolls her eyes. “Of course you’d believe that.”

Xigbar frowns, “Don’t be so pessimistic.”

Xalla shrugs, “I’m not being pessimistic. I’m being realistic.”

Xigbar smiles then, “Then my dear Xalla I’m going to have to change your mind.”

Xalla looks at him like he is crazy. Maybe he is. All he knew was that he was madly in love with Xalla. Xigbar got up close to Xalla and picks her up. She shrieks. Xigbar put Xalla down on the bed and begins kissing her neck. When he bits it tenderly he hears her moan.

He smiles, he would make her love him. Xigbar begins to trail his tongue up to Xalla’s mouth. He kisses her tenderly and she kisses him back. Her kiss was soft yet powerful. It made his entire body quiver. They kiss for a while then Xigbar gets off the bed.

He smiles at Xalla and says, “Until tomorrow my sweet.”

Xalla nods and Xigbar lets himself out.