Kingdom Hearts the Untold Story

Zexion or Xigbar?

I stand in my room in a dreamy state. Xigar’s kiss had left me silent and pining for more. I shake my head. How could I have liked that? He was twice my age. I should just play it safe and let Zexion and me become an item. Yet that thought didn’t satisfy me. I really liked Xigbar for some reason all of a sudden. Had it really been just now though? Maybe I had like liked Xigbar this entire time. I didn’t get much time to think about that when I heard a knock on the door.

I go over to the door and open it. I am surprised to see Zexion. He smiles at me and says,

“Can I come in?” I nod

. This is the second guy in my room.

Zexion sits down on the bed and says, “So are you and Xigbar an item now?”

I shook my head.

“No. I don’t know how I feel about him so we’re not boyfriend and girlfriend yet.”

Zexion smiles.

I was thinking how cute it was when he smiled when he says, “How do you feel about me?”

I sighed, not this again. “I don’t like you as more than a friend."

“But I love you Xalla. Don’t you love me a little?”

I stiffen, when he says that it makes it hard for me to think. Before I can say anything Zexion kisses me on the lips. I let him kiss me thinking about how good he kisses. He French kisses me and I enjoy it. I hear Zexion moan.

He breaks away from me then and says, “How did that feel?”

I smile, “Good. But I still don’t like you.”

Zexion groans, gets off my bed and says, “Fine but I’ll have you Xalla one day!”

He walks out then, letting the door swing behind him. I wake up the next morning feeling very confused. I liked what both Xigbar and Zexion had done to me but I couldn’t decide who I liked better. I sigh my life sure had gotten more complicated. I go in the kitchen to get something to eat when I see Xigbar sitting at the table. I smile at him and sit down.

“Hey sweet thing.”

He says. Uh.. I wasn’t used to his nicknames. They still nauseated me.

“Hey Xigbar.” I say, feigning indifference.

“So how did you sleep?”

I grumble, “Fine.”

It was a lie though. I had worried about what I would do when I saw Zexion again. God he was exhausting.

Xigbar frowns, “You look tired.”

I shrug, “I am.”

Xigbar frowns again, “You know you can tell me what’s bothering you.”

At that instant I wanted to tell Xigbar everything. How he made me feel and that Zexion made me feel the same way and I couldn’t decide who I liked.
I sigh, “It’s nothing.”

“Come on Xalla, you can trust me.”

I believe him then. I take a deep breath and am about to spill the beans when Zexion walks in.

I gulp and prepare myself for the worst.

“H-ey Zexion.” I stutter, trying to appear calm but failing.

“What’s up Xalla?” Zexion says, taking a seat next to me.

I smile shyly, “I was just about to eat something.”

Zexion gets up, rummages through the cabinets and comes up with Lucky Charms and a bowl. He pours himself the cereal, goes to the fridge for milk and sits it down on the table with a plop. He opens the milk and pours it in the cereal. He then sits down and begins to eat it. I want some so I get up and grab a bowl. I take the cereal box and dumped its contents in my bowl. I then get the milk and pour it on my cereal.

I begin to eat then. I see Xigbar grab a banana and begin to peel it. He stuffs it in his mouth and chews. It is quiet, just the three of us eating silently. Zexion finally breaks the silence.

“So princess we have a mission today.”

I nod but see Xigbar wince as if in pain.

“Cool.” I say.

“Don’t call her princess.” I hear Xigbar say.

Zexion laughs, “Why?” It’s not like you two are dating.”

I see Xigbar growl, “We’re going to date.”

I see Zexion’s eyes widen. “Since when?”

“Since yesterday.”

“Like a lame brain like you could get Xalla to date you.”

Oh boy. This was what I had been hoping to avoid.

I sigh, “Guys stop fighting.”

I watch as Xigbar and Zexion stare at me.

“I’ll ask Xalla who she’d rather date.” I finally hear Zexion say.

“So Xalla who would you rather date? Me or Xigbar?”

I sigh this was getting out of hand. “I don’t know. I like you both.”

I see Xigbar smile but Zexion frowned.

“That’s not cool. You need to make up your mind on who you like.”

I groan. Why was Zexion making things so complicated?

I sigh, “Can I have a couple of days to decide?”

Zexion sighs, “Sure how much do you want?”

I ponder on this when I suddenly hear Xigbar say, “How about a week? That should be enough time.”

Zexion glares at Xigbar.

“Was I asking you, no I wasn’t.”

Turning to me Zexion said, “Well how long do you want?”

I smile, “A week sounds good.”

Zexion nods, “Well princess the date is set. A week from now you’ll have to tell us who you like better.”

I nod.

As I am walking out of the kitchen I hear Xigbar say, “What did I tell you about calling her princess?”

I sigh, this is going to be hard.