Kingdom Hearts the Untold Story

Mission in Twilight Town

“You have a mission with Xigbar today, Xalla,” Xemnas says to me the next day.

I nod, “Where is it?”

“Twilight town, you’ll be collecting hearts,” he replies.

“OK, I’ll go right away,” I respond.

He nods and I leave his office.

On the way out I see Zexion. He has a small black book and he’s writing something in it.
I approach him and say teasingly, “Writing emo poetry?”

He looks up at me and grins. “What if I am?”
I laugh and start to walk away.

“Wait,” he says.

I turn around and look at him expectantly. “Yes?”

“Have I won yet?” he asks a glimmer in his eye.

I shake my head, “No Xigbar’s still in the running.”

His shoulders slump, “I see. Xalla how can you like him? He’s twice your age.”

“I know, it’s just there’s something about him that I like,” I say.

“I can’t explain it,” I reply when Zexion keeps looking at me.

He sighs, “Alright.” He goes back to writing in his black book and I walk away.

I knock on Xigbar’s door. I wait for a little bit, before frowning. Is he even in there? I sigh, and start to turn around when I feel arms go around my waist. I tense up a little. I feel a tongue caress my neck then and I shiver. Kisses are sprinkled all over my neck and I lean in. I am getting way too into it. I let out a small moan when I feel a bite. Then it stops. I frown and I’m spun around to face Xigbar.

“Sounds like you enjoyed that cupcake,” he says staring at me intimately.

I stammer, “Y-eah.”

He grins widely at my statement. “So what do you need, butterfly?”

“Xmenas has a mission for us,” I say trying to avoid eye contact now.

My cheeks are flushed and I don’t want him to know how turned on I am right now.

“What is it?” he asks.

“It’s a mission in Twilight town. We’re supposed to collect hearts,” I say staring at the ground.

“Alright, let’s go,” he says.

I nod and create a dark portal. I wait for Xigbar to go through, but he says, “Ladies first.”

I shrug and go in first.

We emerge at the train station. The sun is starting to set and the sky has a pinkish orange hue to it. I look behind us and gape. It is truly a beautiful sight.

Xigbar smiles, “That sunset is pretty, but nothing can compare to your beauty.”

I look at him and blush, “Thanks.”

We walk outside of the station and make our way into town. We don’t see any heartless at first. I frown, why is the town so quiet? I spot an alleyway with a distortion to it. I approach the alleyway and suddenly I’m sucked into a vortex.

“XALLA!” I hear Xigbar scream.

I look around and notice I’m in another realm entirely. The sky is a dark grey and it’s raining. The world looks bleak and I see a ton of heartless wandering around. I gulp and back up into a wall.
“You’re OK.”

I spin around and see Xigbar’s behind me.

I nod and he says, “Why did you jump in there?”

I shake my head, “I didn’t. Something sucked me in as soon as I got close.”

Xigbar nods, “Looks like this is where all the heartless were hiding."

I nod, “Looks that way.”

“Ready to gather some hearts?” he says smirking.

I smile, “Yes I think I can handle this.”

“Perfect,” he says making his arrowguns appear. I stretch out my hand and my whip comes out. I slash it across the ground, hitting several heartless. Xigbar looks at me and whistles, “I’ll never tire of your weapon.”

I grin and strike another group of heartless. Xigbar jumps in the air and projectiles are thrown into the air, hitting several more heartless. We make quick work of the heartless and soon the dimension we’re in fades. Twilight town appears again and I let out a sigh of relief.

“Looks like our mission’s complete,” I say.

Xigbar nods, “Want to go back?”

I smile, “Sure. I’m beat.”

Xigbar creates the portal this time and we end up going in together.

We emerge in the hallway where we left initially. Xigbar runs a hand across his face. “I think I’m going to lay down for a little bit.”

“Me too,” I say heading in the direction of my room.

“Xalla,” Xigbar calls out.

I turn back, “Yes?”

“Good job out there,” he says smiling. I nod and we go in different directions. I enter my room to see Demyx is sitting on my bed. I gape at him, “What are you doing in here Demy?”

He looks at me and smiles, “I just wanted to talk. Is that OK?”

“Sure, but what about?” I ask closing the door behind me.

“Are you seriously considering Zexion?” he asks frowning.

I sit down next to him and laugh, “Yeah but to be honest, I think of him as more of a brother.”

Demyx makes a motion towards his chest as if in relief. “Thank god,” he says.

I frown, “Why?”

Demyx looks at me and says seriously, “He is a player Xalla and I’d hate for you to get entangled with someone like him.”

I think about this and considering he keeps going after me when Larxene has said she likes him makes me wonder.

I shrug, “Well you’re in lucky I think Xigbar is more of my match.”

Demyx smiles, “Good. He’s a nice guy and I think you’re right, you two are pretty compatible.”

I blush, “Yeah I really like him.”

Demyx laughs, “I’m surprised the age difference isn’t an issue. He’s what forty-five and you’re twenty-one?”

I smile, “I’ll admit the age difference was weird at first, but there’s just something about him that I like.”

“Not to mention he makes me feel things that even Zexion can’t,” I say.

Demyx cocks his head, “Like what?”

Do I have to spell it out? I give him a meaningful look, but he still looks confused, like a lost puppy.
I blush, “He turns me on despite him being a lot older.” I cough and look away mortified.

Demyx laughs, “Really now? Well I knew that.”

“W-hat?” I sputter. “How?” I gasp.

“A man never tells his secrets,” he says laughing.

I frown. “You’re so dead!” I yell, before I pounce on Demyx.

“W-ha?” he squeaks.

I laugh and begin to tickle him. He begins to laugh and starts squirming.

“Stop, stop!” I continue and he starts laughing harder. “Oh god, stop Xalla!” he says starting to get hysterical. I laugh manically and continue. “Uncle, uncle!” he says holding up a gloved hand. I stop tickling and raise an eyebrow expectantly.

He says, “Xigbar told me.”

I frown, “What?”

He nods, “Yeah he told me he knew he had turned you on because you had been moaning during your kissing session.”

My face heats up, “He noticed!” I say my stomach dropping. So he knew all along how I was feeling.

Demyx nods, “Yeah but don’t tell him you know.”

I glare at him, “Why?”

Demyx sweats, “He’ll kill me for telling you.”

I sigh and say, “Fine but this is mortifying.”

Demyx laughs, “Why? Isn’t it good to have a man know you rather than you being a mystery to him?”

I shrug, “Yeah I suppose so.”

He frowns, “Promise you won’t tell him.”

I nod, “I promise.”

“Pinky promise,” he says holding up his finger.

I laugh, “How old are you?”

“I won’t let you leave if you don’t.”

“This is my room might I remind you,” I say giggling.

Demyx rubs the back of his head, “Right.”

“I’ll pinky promise though,” I say extending my finger out to him.

We pinky promise and with that Demyx leaves my room. I end up taking a long nap. I definitely need the sleep after today.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter guys! Man I'm on a roll lately!