Kingdom Hearts the Untold Story

Feelings Deepen

I wake up the next morning and notice Demyx is no longer in my room with me. He probably went to bed, as soon as I fell asleep. I dress for the day and exit my room. As I’m walking down the corridor to the kitchen, I feel arms wrap around my waist and a kiss is placed on my neck. I shiver and wonder who is behind me.

“Princess, how are you today?” Xigbar’s soothing voice says.

I gulp, get out of his arms and look him in the eyes. My face is a slight pink and I see a smirk is plastered on his face. “I’m good. How are you?” I question.

Xigbar grins, “Pretty good Xalla.”

“Let’s walk together,” he says.

“OK,” I reply and walk beside him.

Xigbar’s body is close to mine and I feel his gloved hand brush against my hip as we walk. The close proximity is unnerving me a little, but also making me feel happy. Wait? Happy? I shake my head I must be falling for him harder than I originally thought I was.
We go outside into the garden, and I glance at Xigbar because I feel as if his eyes are on me. After glancing at him quickly, my face turns a deep crimson. He is indeed staring at me. He keeps looking away, but when he thinks my eyes are off him, he keeps staring at me. It makes me feel a little nervous, but also makes me smile a lot. I shake my head inwardly, am I seriously already falling for him this hard?

“Want to sit?” he asks pointing to a bench overlooking the hedge maze.

I nod and sit down on the bench. He sits next to me, almost a little too close for comfort. I feel my face redden at the closeness.

“So are seriously considering Zexion?”

I look at him and see a sour look on his face.
I laugh and I’m not quiet about it.

“What?” He asks annoyed.

I laugh again, “Are you jealous?”

He looks away, “No. Why would I be jealous of that emo kid?”

I laugh my whole body shaking. “You ARE jealous!” I exclaim bursting out in laughter.

Xigbar glares at me, and I stop laughing. I shake my head, “Look if it makes you feel any better, he reminds me more of a brother.”

Xigbar’s eyes widen, “Really?”

He smirks then, “So does that mean I’ve won?”

I scoff, “Don’t get cocky mister!”

This makes him laugh loudly and deeply. My eyes widen. His laugh, I’ve never heard him laugh this sincerely before. For some reason it’s a serious turn on. My face reddens considerably at this moment.

He stops laughing then and says, “I want to know something, though.”

I nod, “Ok shoot.”

“What was your first impression of me?”

I look seriously at him. “If I’m being honest, I thought you were kind of cool.”

I bite my lip and look away quickly.

“Wait, seriously?” he says laughing.

I nod, “Then you opened that stupid mouth of yours.”

He laughs once more, the laugh coming from deep within.

I blush, this is going to be hard to keep to myself…His pure laugh is such a turn on…
He suddenly says, “Well for me, I thought you were the most beautiful woman I ever laid my eyes on and I wanted to know you.”

My eyes widen and my mouth opens and closes.

“That’s so sweet,” I reply smiling softly.

He nods, “It’s the truth. I’ve never met someone as beautiful, kind or sweet as you.”

My eyes begin to water suddenly.
Xigbar gasps, “A-are you OK Xalla?”

I nod, “Yeah it’s just…I never knew that and I think I’m falling too hard for you…”

Xigbar’s face turns a bright pink. “You’re too cute Xalla…”

My eyes widen, “You know something Xigbar? I don’t think you’ve called me any stupid nicknames since we came here. Why is that?”

Xigbar is silent for a moment. “It’s because I’m nervous,” he says softly.
“What? Why?” I ask.

He shakes his head, “Before I thought I had no chance with you. Now I don’t want to blow it. So I’m trying to not piss you off.”

I giggle, “Oh Xigbar, you’re sweet but to be honest those nicknames are cute.”

I blush and he grins wide.

“Oh really now?” he says, getting a gleam in his eye.

“What have I done now?” I groan.

“I think you know, princess,” he says winking at me.

I gulp I have just released a Xigbar I never knew existed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I was looking at old stories and this one stuck out to me. I just beat Kingdom Hearts III and after playing that game, my heart longed to write this story again. Sorry it's been so long since I updated. Lately I've been on Wattpad, so I haven't been on here that much. I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter!