Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits
Chapter 1

Payton walked into her new house, she walked into the living room to find her best friend asleep on the couch.

He looked ruff like he’s been wearing the same clothes for 3 days… now that she was looking at him more, those were the same clothes.

“Nick” she said, nothing. “NICK” she said, this time a bit louder, still nothing. She rolled her eyes, and walked over to his sleeping frame, she took her left hand and slapped his face hard with a *SNAP*

He jumped up quick. "What the…” he trailed off.

“Good afternoon” she said sweetly to him.

“Damn, is it that late already?” he asked, looking at the TV box’s clock. “Shit, 4:40” He stated.

“Why are you so tried today?” Payton asked her best friend.

“No reason” he replied with a smirk.

“Was she hot?” Payton asked, knowing just what that smirk meant.

“Smoking” He told her. Payton laughed.

“Are you going to see her again?” she then asked.

“Not a chance” Nick stated, walking into the kitchen hungry, Payton trailed behind him.

*****

“Oh look, it’s sleeping ugly” Joe called out as Nick walked in.

“Get the f*ck out” Nick told him back annoyed, Joe smirked.

“What are we having for dinner?” Nick then asked.

“I don’t know, what do I look like?” Joe asked.

“My bitch” Nick simply said.

Nick walked over to the pantry and got out a bag of chips, He then sat down at the table.

"Phil’s having a party tonight, were all going” Joe then told them

“Ugh, I hate Phil” Payton told them.

“He like’s you” Joe said with a smile.

“I know, that’s why I hate Phil” she told him, Joe laughed.

“He just wants to be your man” Joe said, smiling again.

“If I’m going to that party you guys are staying with me, I don’t want to run into…Phil alone” She stated.

“I’ll hang out with you till I meet me a nice girl, then its bye bye Payton” Nick told her.

“Way to be a best friend” Payton told him sarcastically.

“I know it is, I am the best best friend ever” Nick went alone with the sarcasticness. Payton just rolled her eyes.

*****

They walked into the house, beer bottles everywhere, people grinding, people drinking, people making out. It was a typical Phil’s party. Twenty minutes latter Joe had gone amiss and Phil had hit on Payton 5 times already, she clung to Nick’s side and wouldn’t let him go for anything.

“What something to drink?” Nick asked her.

“Yeah, beer” she told him. He tried to get up but her grip on his arm made him fall back down onto the couch they were sitting on.

“Ugh, my arm back please” He stated with attitude.

“Sorry, I will just go with you” she told him standing up, he stood up as well and they went to find the bar.

*****

Two hours latter, they were both shitfaced and sitting on the couch again.

“I see blue dots” she told him, pointing lazily out into the room. He didn’t say anything back, just hiccupped and swigged anther sip of his almost empty bottle.

“Don’t wait up” Joe told them quickly as he walked past them, a blond girl trailing behind him.

“He’s getting LAID” nick said in a sing song voice.

“I wanna fish, I will name him Pet” she stated, then started laughing.

“I think you’ve had way too many of those” Nick told her, pulling her full beer bottle out of her hand.

“Not cool man” she whined to him.

‘You’ll get over it” he told her, downing her bottle.

“Ready to go guys?” the only sober man there, walked up to them and asked.

“No, I wanna dance” Payton said, she stood up and fell to her knees.

“ Dance next time” The guy told her.

*****

After much arguing, she agreed and they got in the car, 10 minutes latter they were in front of their house.

“Thanks dungy” Nick told the man who was driving.

“It’s Dug” he told Nick.

“Peeper, Piper…mommy, I don’t care” Nick told him as he got out of the car, pulling a half asleep Payton with him. He managed to get up to their front door, he held her up against the door as he messed with his keys.

“Stuffs spinning” she said, as her head fell upon his shoulder. “You smell good” she then said sniffing him. He got the door open and she walked through swaying back and forth.

“I’m hungry” she then told him, as she walked into the kitchen. Instead of grabbing food, she grabbed a can of beer.

“H-hey” Nick stated, walking in and taking the beer from her.

“That’s mine” she whined. He just set it on the counter, she tried to grab it but he stopped her.

“No...y-you need to stop now” he told her.

“No” she whined “give it back.”

“No” he stated.

“I hate you” she huffed.

“ Get over it” he told her

“I will not, I will hate you forever” she yelled.

“Whatever” he mumbled. She ran around to the other side of the counter and grabbed the cane, quick taking off for the stairs. “Bitch” he yelled, he ran after her, up the stairs. He looked in her room and she wasn’t there, he then checked Joe’s, not there either.

He walked into his room and she was sitting on his bed, with the beer in her hand.

“Sup?” she asked with a smirk.

“Gimme that” he told her, walking over to her, trying to get it out of her hand.

She fell back onto her back so he couldn’t get it, it would have worked to if he didn’t fall on top of her, he took the bottle from her hand but he didn’t get up. He looked at her with a mad, mean look “I’m mad at you” he told her.

“Yeah well, I hate you” she told him. He looked at her for longer.

“I’m really horny” he then stated. She looked at him weird, even in her drunken state she didn’t want to know about his body problems. He continued to look at her for a few minutes. “You wanna…” he trailed off.

“You and me?” she asked grossed out and shocked.

“YEAH” he said a bit too eager.

“No, were best friends” she told him.

“It was bound to happen someday” he told her.

“Ew, no, hell no” she told him.

“I know you want to” he said, he slipped his index finger up her mini skirt and rubbed her clit through her thong. She gasped.

“Na- no n-no” she stuttered, trying to push his hand away. But he was to strong. His finger slipped passed her thong and rubbed her again. She bit down on her lip hard.

“C’mon baby” he whispered slowly and seductively in her ear.

“Just for tonight, we can go back to being friends tomorrow.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this one. Hanna only writes the sex scene, I make her do all my sex scenes cause I refuse to wright them, and I suck at it.