Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits
Chapter 2

Payton rolled on to her left side trying to get away from the sun light, she had a bad head ache and wasn’t in the mood for Mr. Sun. She felt something moving next to her, she figured it was Nick ,so she paid it no mind, they slept in the same bed sometimes, they had been doing it for years. She felt cold even under the blanket; she wrapped her arms around her torso. Something was wrong, she wasn’t wearing a shirt. She ran her hand down her hip to find she was also missing her pants. “Oh great I brought home some homily dude again... or even better.... Phil, if that’s you Phil….” she muttered as she opened her eyes to see her sleeping best friend... She sat there confused for a second before her mind start putting the peaces together; she gulped hard as she slowly lifted up the sheets. He wasn’t wearing any clothes ether. “Oh f*ck” she whispered. “NICK” she yelled in panic mode. "Nick Jonas, get the f*ck up now” she yelled shoving his shoulder.

“Leave me alone” he muttered.

“Nick” she asked “are you up?”

“YES” he snapped sitting up unwillingly. She just looked at him.

“What the hell do you want?” he asked.

“What happen last night?” she then asked.

“Hell, like I remember” he said. She didn’t say anything back; she just pulled the sheets away from him and her, leaving them naked.

“HA….oh shit” he spoke, looking back up at her with wide eyes.

‘What the hell happen?” she then asked.

“I think we both know what happen” Nick stated.

“But, how and why?” she asked.

“I don’t know” he told her.

“Oh, this is just f*cking perfect” she yelled, throwing her hands in the air.

“The good thing is we can’t remember “Nick said, trying to make her feel better. Just then there came a knock on the door.

“Nick, are you up?” they heard Joe yell.

“Get in the closet” Nick told her

“What, why?” she asked annoyed.

“I don’t want anyone knowing I boned my best friend” Nick told her.

“OK, ONE EWWWWW, and TWO you’re a jerk” she told him ripping a blanket off the bed and put it around her, she then got in his closet. Nick put a pair of pants on quick and opened the locked door.

“Hey bro” Nick said.

“What are you doing?” Joe asked.

“SLEEPING” Nick yelled “or trying to.”

“Sorry to bother you, your highness, but where’s Pay?” he asked

“She’s asleep, she got wasted so I let her crash in my room” Nick lied…about most of it.

“Ok, whatever go back to sleep and wake up nice” Joe said jokingly.

“I won’t…” Nick told him.

“What time did you get back?” Nick then asked

“5 minutes ago” Joe stated.

“So your night went well?” Nick asked.

Joe sighed annoyed. “She was married.”

Nick gave him a face “then where have you been?”

“At her house” Joe told him.

“But if she was married…” Nick trailed off.

“I said she was married, I didn’t say I didn’t sleep with her” Joe sated.

“Joe...you player” Nick mused.

“I do what I can” Joe said popping his caller.

“I’m going to take a shower, ask Pay if she wants to go to the mall with me when she wakes up” Joe then told his little brother.

“Yeah whatever” Nick muttered walking back into his room shutting the door in Joe’s face.

“Can I come out now?” he heard a voice say from the closet door.

“Sure” he told her. She walked out and sat on the bed.

‘You want to go to the mall with Joe?” Nick asked.

“Yeah, I guess” she said plainly.

“And, this whole thing never happened right?” He then asked.

“What thing?” she asked with a smirk.

“Good girl” he said lying back down. An awkward moment passed over then.

“Well, I’m going to get something to eat” Payton said getting up, she got her clothes and snuck quietly into her own room. She sat down on her bad sighing, how could she not remember sleeping with her own best friend? Why in the hell did she do it in the first place?
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment. Please I wont post anymore till you do.