Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 12

*3 months latter*

Payton woke up, she looked at the clock.

It was “11:30” so she rolled over on her back and sighed.

She got up and got dressed then walked down to Nick’s room.

He was sitting at his desk.

“What cha doing?” she asked walking closer to him.

“Working on a song” he told her.

“Is it about me?” she asked.

“No.”

“Jerk” she muttered.

“Boo whoo” he teased.

She ripped the Pencil and paper out of his hands and threw them on the desk.

“HEY” he whined. She ignored him and sat on his lap straddling his hips.

“All your songs should be about me” she told him.

“Ha, we’ll see about that” he said cocky.

“We will, won’t we” she stated evilly, he looked at her weird.

She unhooked his belt and zipper; she pulled his pants down just enough to get at what she wanted.

She looked up at him; she could see the lust growing in his eyes. She pulled his boxers down; she hiked her mini skirt up and pushed her thong to the side.
She pushed her hips into him, making his herd friend slide into her.

She watched his reaction, his head fell back and his hands gripped her hips.

“Mmm baby” she moaned as she rocked against him.

He noticed the chair was moving slowly, he started guiding the chair over to his bed.

Once they got close enough, he leaped out of the chair and made them fall on the bed.

He started pounding into her.

“The….door” she called out, she pointed to the opened door. He took a pillow and threw it at the door making it close.

“Damn” she stated impressed.

“You haven’t t seen anything yet” he told her, she smirked at him as he started his trusting again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hannah said she wanted to wright a chapter all by herself. And here it is!!

Please comment!! :)