Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 13

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 13

Payton adjusted her freshly re-put on bra as she walked down the staircase. She had just been kicked out of Nick’s room so he could continue writing his song.

She walked into the kitchen and Joe was looking in the fridge.

“Hey you” he said with a mischievous smirk.

“Hey” she told him back as she walked over to the cupboard witch the cups were in. She reached up to grab one when she felt lips on her neck, he pushed her hair out of his way and slowly sucked on her sweet stop.

“Mmm, Joe, stop it” she told him.

“No way baby” he whispered in her ear, making a chill go down her spin. He kissed up her neck and her jaw bone then groped her lips in a passionate kiss, butterflies spun in her belly as their lips moved together. He slowly pushed her against the counter as the kiss got deeper, he pulled at the hem of her mini skirt but she pushed his hands away.

“Joe, Nick’s up in his room” she told him.

“He’s working on a song, you and I both know he wont come out of that room all day” Joe stated. He started slowly pushing up her skirt again.

“Joe, we can’t” she whined.

“Oh, come on baby, I’ve always wanted to do you in the kitchen.”

She looked up at him biting on her bottom lip. The look he gave her made her go weak in the knees. Instead of falling over from the pure sex the look he gave her executed, she wrapped her legs around his waste. He smiled at her as his lips fell back onto her neck.

*****
He pushed her skirt up as high as it would go; he ripped her thong off and began to suck on the newly exposed skin.

“Mmm, Joe” she moaned as his tongue slowly entered her. His tongue covered every inch of her hot center, her hips bucked out as he deepened in her. He trusted his tongue in and out of her fast, her getting more and more aroused by the second.

She shrieked in pleasure as she grabbed gobs of his hair, forcing his mouth on her more. Her head flew back as he continued to trust his tongue….

The doorbell rang, Joe pulled away form her heated body and looked up at her quick, with his eyes bugged out like saucers….
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't posted anything in like a SUPER long time, had a bad case of writers block and I've been super busy, I promise I will update more like I used to.
ANYWAY if there's anyone left to comment, please comment!!

PLEASE!!!