Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends with Benefits

Friends with Benefits

Chapter 20

After Nick stormed out Payton went off into her room and laid there thinking “That went well.”

She sighed and soon fell asleep.

****

Joe walked into the house, the lights were off, he thought it was weird but he just blew it off.

He did a quick clothes change then went to look for his brother or maybe Payton. He went into Nick’s room and no one was there so he trailed over to Payton’s door, he opened it to find her asleep on her bed. He tip toed into her room and laid down next to her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him. She stirred a little then opened her eyes.

“Hey there” he said, with a goofy smile.

“Hi, what time is it?” she asked.

“9:30” he told her.

“I’ve been asleep all day” she whined

“Its ok baby, I tired you out last night.”

“Mm, that you did.”

****

“So Joe?” she asked lying on top of him after having a quick mini make out.

“Yes baby?” he asked, kissing her forehead.

“I was thinking today…I was wondering if you ever thought about being more then just friends with me” Payton half asked.

“Yeah I have acutely” Joe stated.

“And how did you feel about the idea?”

“It would be so much better if Nick wasn’t your best friend, I don’t want it to be weird for him” Joe said.

“But do you have feelings for me?” she asked.

“Yeah, I think I do, I defiantly like you.”

She smiled at him. “I like you too.”

He smirked and kissed her lips slowly. The kiss grew deeper as he slipped his hands up her shit, feeling up her back.

“Oh, Joe” she moaned against his lips as he unclasped her bra. He flipped them over so he was on top and he quickly slipped off her shirt...
♠ ♠ ♠
Heres chapter 20, please comment!!

3 comments and I will post more.

Latter right now i g2g do something.

Please comment!! :D