Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 21

Payton woke to find herself wrapped up in Joe’s arms; she smiled at this and rolled to face him. He was still asleep and he looked so cute.
She placed a sweet kiss to his cheek but that didn’t wake him, she decided to let him sleep and slipped out of his arms.

She dressed for the day and walked down stairs to find Nick in the kitchen, she wasn’t sure where the stood and if he was still mad at her so she just didn’t talk to him as she started a pot of coffee.

“Are you ever going to talk to me again?” Nick asked, watching her.

“I don’t know” she stated.

“I’m sorry about the way I acted last night, but your question just freaked me out.”

“Why did it freak you out?” she asked him.

“I don’t know…You and me together, it would be amazing but I act like a dick sometimes, just like last night and I don’t want to ruin our friendship.”

“We’ve been friends forever I’ve dealt with you being a dick this long I could defiantly deal with it while were dating” she told him

“Yeah, but I don’t want to hurt you, that’s the last thing I want to do and knowing me I would” Nick told her, pulling her closer to him and wrapping his arms around her waist.

“But do you have feelings for me?” she asked.

“Yes, I don’t really know what they are yet, but I just don’t want to end up like Joe and Demi” he said.

“We wont end up like Joe and Demi, baby” she told him.

He lightly smiled at her. “I don’t want to rush into this, lets just keep doing what we do and if it turns to something more then we can deal with it then ok?” he asked.

“Alright” she told him. He kissed her lips softly and hugged her.

“I defiantly like you a lot” He whispered in her ear. She rolled her eyes, she had just had this convection with Joe the night before, this is what her mother meant by having to pick one. How come this had to be so hard? Why couldn’t she just pick?....
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok sense someone is spaming my comments :D I thought I'd post again.

3 comments and I'll post again.

Please comment!! I love them :D