Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 24

“Joe, I don’t know if I can do this” Mari stated, on her back in the backseat of Joe’s car with Joe on top of her.

“What’s the big deal?” he asked.

“It’s my first time” she admitted.

“You’re a virgin?” he asked, with a smirk.

“Yes.”

“Mmm, this brings out the artist in me” he stated, rubbing his hands together.

“I’m scared.”

“You have nothing to worry about” he told her.

“But it’s going to hurt.”

“No it won’t, I promise” he told her.

“Dude, popping cherry’s...POPING!!” she yelled, he laughed slightly at her.

“I’ll go easy on you, it will only hurt for second and its worth it trusts me.”

“Only a second?” she asked.

“Yes, only a second.”

“Ok” she stated softly. He smiled at her and kissed her lips sweetly, she kissed back roughly and he could swear he felt a spark from her lips, but he blew it off.

****

“I’m Nick f*cking Jonas I don’t feel anything, I bone girls then I ditch them, I jump and dump, dine and dash, do and….” He trailed off, seeing he was still standing stupidly in the living room watching his best friend do Phil…PHIL!!!

“What the f*ck is going on?” he yelled, out loud.

“Nick bud, how long you been standing there?” Phil asked.

“Long enough” Nick yelled. Payton laying there on her back smiling, made Nick want to pouch something.

“Well if..”

“Get the f*ck out” he then yelled, cutting Phil off.

“Dude, kinda in the middle of something” Phil stated.

“GET OUT!!”

****
Joe sighed pulling up his pants; he looked over to Mari who had already gotten her clothes back on.

“Did I hurt you?” he asked, pushing some stray hair out of her eyes.

“A little bit”

“So, was it wroth it?” he then asked.

“Yeah” she stated coy looking down.

“Hey” he cooed, lifting her chin with his thumb, she looked up at him and he smiled at her, their eyes locked and his lips touched hers softly.

“Do you think we could go out again sometime?” Mari then asked.

“Oh, hell yes” Joe said truthfully.

****

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?” Nick yelled at Payton, after latterly pushing Phil out of the house and slamming the door in his face.

“Sex” she muttered.

“WHAT THE F*CK?” Nick yelled again.

“WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT I DO?” Payton yelled back at him.

“I don’t care what you do as long as it’s not doing a dude.”

“Oh, so I can do a chick?” Payton asked.

“NO!” Nick yelled. “You can’t have sex with anyone.”

“Why not?” Payton asked. “You can.”

“Yeah I can but you can’t” Nick stated.

“AND WHY NOT?” Payton yelled.

“CAUSE YOUR MINE” Nick yelled back.

“Are you kidding me?” she asked. “You don’t want to date me but you think I’m yours, really?”

“Yes” he stated plainly.

“UGH, yeah, no” Payton told him.

‘I said I wasn’t sure if I wanted to date you or not” Nick then yelled.

“Wel,l it’s to light now, I don’t even want to be your f*ck buddy anymore” Payton told him.

“Yeah, well, now that you’ve had sex with Phil, with all his STD’s I don’t want to be yours either.”

“GOOD” she yelled.

“NO, GREAT” he yelled back.

“ ITS F*CKING GREAT.”

“WONDERFUL” Nick yelled.

“FAN FREAKING TASTIC” Payton yelled back, as she ran up the stairs.

“AWESOME” Nick screamed, trying to get the lost word in.

“ASSHOLE” he heard her yell, before she slammed her door shut.

“AHHHHH” he tugged at his bounceless curls, trying to take slow breaths to relieve the pain he was feeling in his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK, here's chapter 24, This chapter is dedicated to: nat1016.

HAPPY late B-DAY!! :D

SOOO, how do you feel about Mari? Like her don't like her? TELL ME, do you think she's competition for Payton? Or do you think Payton should go for Nick?

PLEASE COMMENT!!!