Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 29

“I can not believe I’m stuck in here with you” Payton yelled.

“Yeah, it’s not fun for me either.” he sighed, annoyed and sat down on a big log.

****

“I’m so cold” Payton whined.

“Stop complaining” Nick bit at her.

“I will do whatever the f*ck I want to do.”

“You can also shut the f*ck up” Nick yelled.

“And you can f*ck off” Payton yelled back.

“You can kiss my ass.”

“Go stick your head in a toilet.”

“Oh, you mean like Phil did” Nick stated.

“What do you mean by that?” she half yelled.

“I meant what I said.”

“You calling me a toilet?” she asked.

“If the toilet fits let Phil stick his head in it” Nick said cocky

“You stupid mother f*cker” she yelled, getting up walking over to him.

“What cha gonna do, TOILET” Nick yelled.

“I’m going to bitch slap your ass, that’s what” she said.

“Bring its girl” he told her. She pushed him and he barley moved, she then punched him in the gut.

“Ow, whore” he yelled coming after her, she shirked and ran the other way before he could get her.

****

He had her pinned to the ground and he looked at her with an angry look.

“Get off me, dick head” she yelled at him.

“And what if I don’t?” he asked.

“I’ll…” she trailed off. He was breathing deeply the air hitting her neck was making her loose concentration. He ran his hand down her side, it stopped at her hip and he gripped it tightly in his hand as he bucked his hips into her. She wanted to moan so badly but she wouldn’t let herself.

“Oh baby, I’m so horny” he told her, her eyes bugged out, her breathing became uneven.

“I need you so bad” he told her. She looked at the watch that was on his wrist it was after midnight meaning everyone ells was most likely in bed meaning no one would find them till morning.

“I am very cold” she said, with a smirk.

“I’ll make you warm baby” he told her, breathlessly.

“ Nick” she moaned, with him not even touching her yet.

He kissed her lips rough and full of passion; he pulled off her shirt quick throwing it on the ground, he kissed down her torso then pulled off her pants, He felt her thru her thong and she bucked her hips into his touch.

“Ugh, Nick” she moaned, she’s been missing his touch so bad. She ripped off his shirt and undid his belt quick; there was no time for messing around tonight. He pulled off her thong then his pants and boxers.

“Yes, Nick, f*ck” she moaned, as he entered her, he slowly trusted into her gaining speed, her making little noised that drove him mad.

“Yessss” she screamed as he slammed into her hard and fast. His head flew back, his mouth gaped open as he pounded into this beautiful girl under him.

****

Mrs. Jonas walked out side with Kevin and Danielle’s dog. She heard something coming from the wood house so she walked over to it.

“HELLOOO, WERE STUCK IN HERE” she heard someone yell then quick opened the door to see Nick and Payton standing there.

“What in the world?” Mrs. Jonas asked.

“We got stuck, we’ve been in here sense last night” Payton said.

“Oh, I’m so sorry dear” Mrs. Jonas cooed.

“It’s alright “Nick said smiling.

“What do you mean it’s alright?” Mrs. Jonas asked. “You were locked in the cold all night.”

“We entertained ourselves” Nick stated. Payton was going to say something to him about watching what he says but if she did Mrs. Jonas may figure something out.

“Yeah, we talked and stuff” she added.

“Well, that’s good you 2 better go in side and worm up” Mrs. Jonas stated.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I may have lied when I said I wrote 3 chapters it was ME wrighting 1 and Hannah writing 2..it seems like I was slaking off but I do most of the work so ha :p

Ok so 3 more comments and you will let the start of the BIIIG chapter.

SOMEONE GETS BUSTED BY A BROTHER!!!! :D