Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 30

*New Years Eve*

“Pay, can I talk to you a sec?” Joe asked, it was 11:30 and the family was having a party.

Joe and Payton walked out onto the back porch.

“I want you to be my first” Joe stated.

“You’re first what?” she asked.

“The first girl I make love to in the new year” he said coyly.

"How about I be the only girl you make love to this year?” she asked.

“I may like that to.”

“Me to” she agreed.

“So will you?” he asked, sweetly.

“Of course I will.”

“Alright, right after the ball drops we will sneak up to your room, and I’ll drop my own ball.”

“Ok, you were totally being sweet up until that ball thing, way to ruin a moment” she told him.

“Sorry” he stated.

****

“3…..2….1…HAPPY NEW YEAR” everyone yelled, Kevin gave his wife a sweet kiss and so did Mr. Jonas, while all this was happening Joe and Payton snuck up to her room.

****

Joe slowly creped onto the bed witch Payton was lying on; he lowered himself onto her and kissed her lips passionately. He kissed up and down her neck running shivers up her spine, he pulled of her shirt slowly and kissed the part of her boob that wasn’t covered by her bra, he worked his way down kissing and nibbling at her torso. He pulled her shorts off slowly kissing down her knee cap then back up stopping at the lacy part of her underpants. He kissed and sucked on the skin above her underpants then slowly pulled them down with his teeth.

He then placed sweet kissed all over the freshly exposed skin, it drove her crazy, she dug her nails into his scalp gripping big goops of his hair. He slowly slipped his tongue into her hot center, making her buck into him; he grew bored with that after a few minutes.

She pulled off his belt and he pushed his pants and boxers down, he hovered over her, teasing her.

“Oh Joe, hurry up” she cried. He slowly pushed into her, her eyes ruling back in her head from the over welling pleasure she got from his one movement, he trusted rough, hard and fast he slammed into her.

“UGH, UGH…..UGH JOE” She moaned. He kissed her lips gently as he picked up his pace….

Harder and faster his enlarged friend pushed into her, this feeling he had when he was with her just felt so right and so…good, he wanted her all the time, forever.

He watched at he entered her fast, his mouth hung open, her sweet wetness soaking him.

He was about to scream her name in Ecstasy when the door flew open….
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all so much for the comments, all of them are so freaking funny and just awesome.

And if you would like to see WHO is at the door and what they have to say then give me 4 comments (I'm upping it, this is a biggie.)

Who do you think is at the door? Kevin hasn't been in the story what a way for him to come in...