Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 47

Nick and Joe walked into the arena the girls fallowing behind them, they saw Kevin coming up to them.

“Hey, bro” Joe said, giving Kevin a hug.

“Sup, man?” Kevin asked back.

“Kev, I want you to meet my fiancée” Joe told him, Kevin smirked at Joe’s words and turned to the girl.

“It’s nice to meet you” he said, shaking her hand.

“It’s nice to meet you too” she said nicely.

“You’re just as pretty as Joe told me you were” Kevin then stated, Mari giggled, looking down.

“And Kevin, this is my girlfriend Annie” Nick then said.

“Nice to meet you Annie, Nick never stops talking about you, I mean it’s on and on and on, Annie this and Annie that…”

“Yeah, thanks’ Kevin,” Nick stated, interrupting him. He smirked at his little brother and kept talking to the girls.

*****

“That was amazing” Mari said, as Joe came off stage.

“Thanks” Joe said, pulling her into a hug.

“EW, your all gross” she whined, trying to get away from him, but he just pulled her closer to him.

“So, I was thinking” Joe stated. “I don’t want to be away from you for tree months.”

“It’s alright Joe, I understand.”

“No, babe, I want you to come with us” Joe told her.

“On Tour?” she asked.

“Yeah” he said.

“I don’t know….” She trailed.

“Come on, baby, I don’t want to be away from you or the baby that long” he told her.

“I’ll have to ask my parents” she told him.

“I already did, they said it was fine” he told her, with a smirk.

“Sneaky” she cooed, hitting his chest playfully.

“So, will you come?” he then asked.

“Of course I will” she said before kissing him.

*****

Nick and Annie sat in one of the rows of seats, making out.

“This is awesome, I never got to see the behind the scenes of a concert before” she told him, after their making out was done.

“It is pretty cool, huh?” he asked, with a smirk.

“And your pretty cute” she added, He smiled at her wildly.

“Well, if you like all this back stage stuff and you think I’m that cute maybe you should come with us…on tour” he said.

“You would let me?” she asked, shocked.

“If you say yes” he told her.

“I would love to” she said, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him.

They sat there a little bit just talking, till Nick brought up the S word.

“So, when do you think your going to let me down your pants?” he asked, she looked at him shocked.

“On our wedding night” she told him.

“So, if I want to…do it with you, I have to marry you?” he asked.

“That’s right” she told him.

“Will you marry me?” he then asked, she looked at him annoyed.

“I’m not going to marry you just for that, I will have to make sure you love me and you want to be with me forever.”

He smiled at her. “I kinda think I do.”

****

Nick and Joe dropped their girls off, it was late and they were bushed, they just pulled into the drive way when Joe remembered something.

“Shit, we forgot to bring Payton” he said.

“Oh she’s going to be pissed at you” Nick told him.

“Why just me?” he asked.

“Cause, you were the one who invited her” Nick told them.

They got out of the car and walked into the house.

“PAYTON” Joe yelled but got no answer.

“PAY, WERE SORRY” he yelled. Still nothing.

“NO,NO, JOE’S SORRY” Nick yelled, teasing Joe.

“Would you just go see is she’s asleep, her cars in the drive so she has to be home.”

Nick walked up the stares and Joe went into the kitchen, he went to open the fridge when he saw a note on the door.

He pulled it off and gulped hard as he read what it said.

****

“She’s not in the room” Nick said, walking in.

“Nick, read this” Joe said, handing him the note.

“Dear, Joe and Nick, I can’t take this anymore, its to hard to be around you guys, your so happy and I’m happy for you, but my heart is broken, I truly think it will be better if I just go, I love you both more then you will never know….Payton.”

“What the f*ck does that mean?” Nick asked.

“I don’t know” Joe stated, Nick ran out of the room fast up into her room, as Joe whipped out his cell phone calling her phone, in hopes that maybe she would answer.

****

“All her clothes and shit are gone” Nick said walking back into the kitchen.

“She’s not answering her phone; it says it’s been discounted.”

“How could she just leave like that?” Nick asked, the water starting to over flow in his eyes.

“You have been kind of a dick to her lately” Joe stated.

“This is no f*cking time to point fingers” Nick yelled.

“I’m sorry” Joe said putting his hand on his little brother’s shoulder.

“HOW COULD SHE JUST LEAVE?” Nick then yelled.

“I don’t know…” Joe trailed off.

“Where the hell did she even go?” Nick asked. “You think she went to live with her dad again?” he then asked.

“I called him too, he said he hasn’t heard from her in a month.”

“He could have been lying” Nick said.

“I don’t think so, he was freaking out.”

Nick sighed heavy and went and sat at the table.

“How could she just leave us?” he asked again.

Joe didn’t say anything just sat down next to him.

“We need her, she can’t just leave, with out even telling us where she’s going” Nick stated.

“She can do whatever she wants” Joe told him.

“No she can’t I need her…we both need her here and she just leaves” Nick yelled, the tears flowing from her eyes.

“It’s going to be ok Nick” Joe consoled him.

“No its not, it will never be ok.”

Joe just sighed looking down. He didn’t know what to say to make his brother feel better; the truth was he was pretty sad too.

“Do you think she’ll come back?” Nick then asked.

“I really don’t think so Nick.”

Nick sighed heavily, wiping his eyes” But I need her.”

The End……
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I am very sad, I cried typing the last part up... I hope you enjoyed reading Friends With Benefits!!

And get ready for the sequel, I'll try and post it tomorrow, right now I think its going to be called "Say that you love me" But im not sure yet!!

Please comment!!

And THANK YOU to my dear Hannah Banana!!!

PS: sorry you don't get to see the sex of the baby, you must read the sequel for that!!! :D