Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 5 *RATED R*

Nick sucked on her neck softly; her breath got caught in her throat. He picked her up bridle style and carried her to his room. He through her on his bed and quickly took his shirt off, he through it across the room and soon was face to face with her, he breathed heavily. He pulled her shirt off over her head and it joined his shirt on the floor. He kissed her lips roughly; she kissed back right away, liking the way his lips felt on hers. His lips traveled down her neck and torso, her back arching to his touch as he got down to her jeans…He pulled them down slowly, kissing her clit through her panties. “Ugh...Nick” she yelled out, grabbing a fist full of his hair. As soon as he got her jeans off he ripped her panties off. He slipped his tongue over the newly exposed skin a few times before trusting his tongue into her. “UGH” she moaned, bucking her hips up. He trusted a few times then kissed up her inner thigh up to her hip bone; he sucked on it while he slipped one finger into her. “Damn it” she muttered. He trusted hard then added another finger. “Ugh f*ck” she yelled as she pushed him away, he stood up on his knees and she sat up. She kissed up his torso licking, sucking and biting on him every so often.

“mmm” he moaned, feeling her body up and down. They locked eyes, the lust growing between them. She grabbed onto his belt and undid it, throwing it with the growing pile of clothes on the floor, she then unzipped his pants, and he pulled them off quick. He then groped her lips in a sloppy kiss and he pushed her back onto her back. They locked eyes again, this time him ready to take her. “You ready for this?” he asked with a smirk. Instead of using her words she just opened her legs to him, ready for what he had to give her. He looked at her on last time as he licked his lips; he then grabbed her hips and entered her slowly.

‘Ugh” she moaned, automatically in pleasure. He trusted quickly. “Ugh...Nick” she moaned for him to go on. He went faster and faster. “Nick, harder” she yelled at him, as she dug her nails into his shoulders “UGH…..F*ck…ugh” she screamed, she moaned so sexy it drove him crazy, he watched himself enter her, her center pulsing as he did.

“mmm, baby that feels so good” he moaned, her walls clenched around him.

“UGH NICK” she yelled as her body bucked up, their hot bodies pressed together, as he pushed himself into her harder. He could feel himself getting close as she got tighter and tighter. He expedited in her, his head fell back and his thrust became weak. He looked at her as she lay there lazily.

“Holy shit” he mused, she cracked a light smirk as he fell on to her side.

“We gotta do that again.”
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go, this is the first chapter Hannah wrote in the story.
I hate proof reading sex scenes, but my dear friend never adds commas.

Comment. :)