Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 4

Payton and Joe unloaded the new stuff they got, and went in the living room. Nick wasn’t home; witch only meant his latest boning job wasn’t over yet. “Damn…” Joe muttered.

“What?” Payton asked, looking over at him.

“Nothing, just this chick’s text…. It was kinda hot” Joe told her.

She sighed. “Go.”

“Really?” He asked.

“Why the hell should I care?” Payton asked.

‘Alright, I’ll be home later” he said jumping up and with in less then 2 seconds, was out the door.

*******

Nick walked in his front door, to find his best friend sleeping on the couch; he smirked as he walked over to her sleeping body. He placed a stray hair behind her ear, making her stir a little. He remembered a whole lot more of the previous night then she did, and he sure as hell wanted to do it again. Now all he had to do was figure out a way to make her want to too.

“Nick” he heard her say meekly.

“Hey” he spoke softly to her.

“What time is it?” she then asked.

Around 8” he told her. She sighed and sat up, he then stat down next to her, silence rang through the house, as they sat there. “Payton” he spoke soft, she looked at him. “I’ve been thinking about last night” He stated “it sucks we can’t remember”

“I don’t want to remember” she told him.

“I do” he told her back, she looked at him again. “I think we should do it again, just so we know what its like.”

“No…” she trailed off.

“Come on babe, what do we got to loose?” he asked.

“Our friendship” she told him.

“One time isn’t going to ruin anything, were closer then that” he said. She sighed heavily.

‘I don’t know…I don’t know now what to say” she told him confused.

“Don’t say anything” he told her, scooting closer to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, chapter 4, Please comment!