Status: New

Thank You For Breaking My Heart.

2/2

6 months later

"Jolly hurry up or we are going to be late. I know for a fact that you don't want to be late."
I was running around my room basically with my head chopped off. I was searching through all my shit trying to find something to wear.

I should probably explain whats going on. Well about a month after the whole situation with Conner i met someone else. Fall never told me that he had an older brother and when one day he had me meet him.

His name is Dylan and he is a year older than Conner was at the time. I was relactant at first but he was presistant. We went on a few dates and it was so different. He was so much more than i expected. He explained that all his ex's were nice and that he didn't have any feelings for any of them.

we have been dating for some time now and it was very rectently that he told me he loves me. Of course i was so scared to tell him my feelings for i was afriad of what would happen. I told him a few days after he told me and he was so happy. Before you ask no i haven't slept with him for obvious reasons.

He actually understands because he told me about how he regretts his first time. Dylan is just my perfect match that it shocks the hell out of me sometimes. Also i moved out of my parents house and moved in with Cali.

I forgot to mention that I'm nighteen and Cali is twenty one. Being roomates with her was better than i ever imagined. Of course it is a pain in the ass paying all the bills but we get it done.

"Jolly hurry up and stop spacing. We are going to be late."

Oh that's right Dylan is an artist and he is having this big art show tonight. Cali is dating Fall and we are all going to the show.

Suddenly my door was pushed open causing it to bang on the wall. I jump and looked at Cali was standing there with an impatient look on her face.

"Jolly why don't you just wear that white one shoulder top you just bought. You have a few white things to wear with it. You can wear my white heels with it."

I ran up to her giving her a huge hug.

"Thanks. I would have never thought about that."

I then found the shirt and got dressed.

***
The building wasn't that big but it was enough to hold the small art gallery. Cali and I walked toward the door and stepped inside. The small place packed with alot of art people there. Cali pulled me toward where she claimed she saw Fall.

We passed many pictures that i didn't get to see. We stopped right in front of Fall. He gave me a smile and Cali and sweet kiss.

"Dylan is talking with some people at the moment. he said that you could go and explore. He said he would find you."

I nodded my head and began looking. The paintings were all so beautiful. I had seen some of them in the early stages but they weren't anywhere near complete. There were planty of his family like one was of Fall and then another was of his mom.

"Excuse me."

I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around and almost wish i hadn't. Starring back at me was Natalie. I gazed over her clothes and to my surprise I saw a baby bump. So she was now pregant.

"Of course."

She didn't recognize me so i made my way down to the next painting. As i was walking i bumped into someone.

"Sorry. Wasn't watcching where...Jolly?"

I knew that voice. Unfortantly he recognized me. I lifted my head and my hazel eyes connected with his green ones.

"Hi Conner."

He gave me a small smile.

"So how have you been?"

I gave him a smile back.

"I'm doing pretty good actually."

He seemed to look shocked that i was doing good. he must have thought i would wallow in my own self pity.

"Conner, honey you should see this one."

Natalie came up to Conner and attched herself to his arm.

"Natalie do you remember Jolly?"

Natalie looked at Conner and then she looked back at me. Then realization came across her face. I knew she knew for the look that came across her face, it was uncomfortable.
Suddenly i heard Cali.

"Jolly i have been looking every where for you. there is one painting you have got to see."
I could see Conner tense up at her voice.

"I'll be right there Cali. I was just talking to some old friends."

She looked at the people i was talking to. The grin on her face was the biggest i have ever seen.

She asked Conner a question, "Do you know who these paintings are?"

He shifted on his feet, "Yeah Dylan Fall's brother."

Then Natalie jumped in, "His inspiration is amazing. There is one picture that looks just like Jolly with some guy."

Cali looked over at me. That must be the picture she wanted me to look at.

I asked Nat, "Have you met Dylan before?"

She just shook her head.

"Do you want to? Conner could see an old friend again."

Both of them nodded and Cali took us to Dylan. He was standing in front of the picture that everyone was talking about. I looked over the picture and recongized it immediately. The picture had been taken with and camera and it was on his bed side table.

It was the two of us. I was standing there with a smile one my face while i was wrapped up in his arms. That was the safest i had ever been in my life. Suddenly Dylan turned around and his eyes instantly found me. I admitt that Dylan is shy but on him its really attractive.
I didn't seem to care about the people that were behind me or around me. I walked right into his open arms and he gave me kiss on the cheek.

He brought his lips up my ear and whispered, "You look beautiful."

A cheesy grin came over my face and i whipsered, "Thanks", very low. He just chuckled at me. Unfortunately i had to pull away but he kept my hand in his.

I looked over at Conner and Nat to see them looking im my direction.

Dylan then noticed Conner.

"Hey Conner long time no see."

Conner snapped out of his daze and looked over at Dylan.

"Yeah it has been a long time. This is my girlfriend Natalie."

Dylan gave her a smile.

"Nice to meet you Natalie."

He turned to Conner then.

"Looks like you are going to be a dad."

Conner suddenly looked uncomfortable. That was all I needed to know that the baby had been conceved that day they fucked on the couch.

"Yeah she's about five months."

Dylan's smile turned into a smirk as his face turned toward me.

"Yeah that crazy Jolly and I have been dating that long."

I looked over at Conner to see his face drop. Nat looked to be contempulating something. Finally she opened her loud mouth.

"So Jolly does Dylan know about Conner?"

Dylan gave me a confused look and i let out a gulp of air.

"Dylan remember the story about my ex and how i basically watched him have sex with his ex on his couch."

He nodded his head. "yeah you looked through the window and then three weeks later you saw him with her at the coffee shop."

"Well theres a reason I never told you his name."

Suddenly realization came across his face. His hand slipped out of mine and he walked over to Conner.

"I want to thank you Conner, and you Natalie. Thank you for breaking her heart. If it wasn't for you i wouldn't have been able to pick up the pieces and have her as mine."
He walked back over to me and took both of my hands in his.

"Jolly you are so amazing. Most of the time I can't believe that you are mine. When i first met you it was hard to get through the walls you built up. I did my hardest to prove to you that i would never hurt you and that i was ok to love again. The picture behind you is our favorite one it shows that with me you are the safest you have ever been. You can be happy and i will protect you."

I had tears coming out of my eyes. He pulled me in front of the picture.

"Read the inscrition." Was the only thing he said.

I stepped up to the plaque beside the picture.

"The girl in this picture is my wonderful girlfriend Jolly. Just like her name she brings so much joy and Jolly to my life. As i think about my life and all those exs that I cried over i think it was all worth it just to get her. She is the love of my life and I know that I could never find someone else to replace her. So I guess all thats left to ask you Jolly is 'Will You Marry Me?"

Tears were running down my cheeks at such a fast pace.

I turned around to find Dylan down on one knee. He had this beautiful ring in his hand. The look on his face was what got me. I knew that Dylan was the one for me just by that look. It was pure love and nervousness. He was giving me the chance to say no and he would still love me.

I glanced around to see other people standing around. I found Cali in the arms of Fall, she had tears running down her cheeks and a smile pastered on her face. I looked down at Dylan and gave him a smile.

"Yes of course I'll marry you."

The crowd exploded into a round of applause. He stood to his feet and placed the ring on my finger. he leaned in and pressed his lips onto mine in one of the best kisses of my life. The kiss was sweet and laced with some much love.

As i think about all the tears and heart ache i suffered I like to think that it was all worth it in the end. I never thought I would say this.

When Dylan pulled away i looked over at Conner and said out loud, "Thank you for breaking my heart."

Then i pressed my lips right back to Dylans. Dylan is the person im meant to be with he is me soul mate.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jolly's Outfit and ring: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=20598438&lid=528992

hope you liked the story. i got bored and started typing and this came from it.