Recapturing Life

Ella hated how wierd her family was. She accepted it, yes, but still hated it.

Her mom stayed cooped up in her "The Art Studio" all day, her dad started working later, and her older sister Annie, well...was Annie.

Whenever the family interacts, it usually ends in shouting. One day, when it gets too much, Ella escapes to the park down the street where she meets Chance and his younger brother Taylor.

Chance and Taylor have something about them. Ella of course, isn't interested in Taylor the way she is in Chance, but she soons find herself loving him like the little brother she never had.

When a secret is revealed, that explains some confusing events that had been happening, Ella convinces Chance and Annie to come with her to help make things right, or at least get an explanation.

Things were working pretty well in their favor... until one phone call.

One phone call that ruins almost everything. It splits the three of them up, but Annie and Ella don't give up. They deserve some elightenment from the hell they've been put through the last few months.

What happens when the person you thought you trusted ends up being at fault, and a tragic loss reunites the forgotten?