Status: We're continually writing this!

Carpe Noctem.

Intro to Strip Poker.

The local coven of the city of Big Bear Lake, California, walked through the threshold of their cabin in the San Bernardino National Forest. They just came back from feeding and bragging about their newest timed attacks. The women of the coven laughed at the men because of their childish antics.

The youngest of the two, Skylar, was the most sensible out of the seven members. Even though she was the baby, she was the mother figure who everyone went to for comfort. Besides having an amazing personality, she was beautiful. With exotic sea foam green eyes, dark auburn hair to her mid back, she also had a nicely toned body that Zacky drooled over. Zacky was her sire, who was also her boy friend and closest male friend in the house.

The older of the two girls by 50 years was Merrick. She was the more immature and adventurous one. Skylar was always telling her to calm down, but it was Merrick's lover's fault for her attitude. She and Jimmy and been together for 65 years, and they couldn't be happier. Merrick had shoulder length ebony hair that was in a constant state of bed head chaos. She also had blue-green eyes, lightly tanned skin, an hourglass figure, and was the shortest out of the whole clan standing at 5 feet tall, even. She also introduced Zacky to Skylar.

"Oh yeah, I was the one that sucked the blood out of the deer faster than you!" Brian boasted, pushing Zacky gently.

"No you didn't, stop lying!" Zacky defended himself, sitting down on the Victorian royal purple couch of their formal living room.

"I'm not lying, that deer went down faster than yours!" Brian took a seat at the round table.

"Oh Bambi!" Jimmy randomly sang, pulling Merrick into his lap on the couch opposite Zacky's.

"It wasn't a wimpy deer man, it was a fucking beast!" Brian glared at his best friend, as Merrick returned the malicious look for contradicting her partner.

"It looked small to me." Jimmy tightened his grip on Merrick, pressing her back to his chest.

"Everything looks small to you," Matt commented, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Especially my baby." Jimmy kissed Merrick's cheek. Skylar giggled sitting next to the lovers; she always thought their cutesy moments were so adorable. Mainly when Jimmy commented on Merr's height, since he was over a foot taller than her.

Brian and Zacky continued with their bragging.

"Oh my God guys, let's settle this," Johnny said, fed up with their bickering. Johnny looked over to Skylar; she was always finishing her man's argument.

"Sorry Zacky, but Brian's went down faster."

"Thanks, babe," Zacky huffed with a hint of bitterness. Everyone laughed, including Skylar.

"Oh yeah, in your face!" Brian always had to have the last word.

"Good job on making his ego even larger, Sky," Merrick said sarcastically.

"Not my fault Brian's better at sucking," Skylar teased.

Zacky's full lips curled into a smirk, sending Brian into a hissy fit.

"Boys, boys! Let's handle this like men..." Merrick paused, allowing Skylar to bellow, "with STRIP POKER!"

After an hour of intense stripping, the boys were down to boxers, pants and accessories, while the girls still had the majority of their clothing-- they made a vicious tag team in games.

"Full house, bitches! Take it off!" Skylar demanded. The men groaned, taking odd either shoes, or belts. Merrick shot Jimmy a seductive look as she pulled her shirt over her head.

"I'm getting lucky tonight!" he yelled.

"Says who?" taunted Merrick. Jimmy shot his girl a disappointed look. Matt dealt the next hand begrudgingly, knowing that one of the girls would win again. "Ha! Straight!"

"You've got to be kidding me, Merrick. Start losing!" Brian grumbled.

"Yeah, yeah, stop whining and start losing your clothing," Skylar said as she removed her forest green vee neck. "Are you a parking ticket, Sky? Cos you got FINE written all over you," Brian flirted.

"Stop making a move on my woman!" Zacky roared.

"I don't see your name on her."

Prompted by his comment, Zacky stood up and grabbed a magic marker from the kitchen and returned to the game room. He strutted over to Skylar and literally wrote his name in block letters across her clavicle.

"What the hell?! Damnit Zachary!" His girlfriend stormed out of her chair, but Brian grabbed her forearm to stop her. He licked his thumb and rubbed the writing off of Skylar. "I swear, if we weren't together, I'd slap you right now, Zack."

"Yeah, whatever, you love me," he crooned. Brian made a face at Zacky's cockiness. Skylar rolled her eyes and left to go wash off the rest of Zacky's name off of her chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, first chapter in a new story!
We already have the first five chapters written out, so as soon as we get enough comments to know that people have actually read it, we'll post the second one!
It only gets better from here. ;D
Tell your friends!
<3 Crizz & Alyxx.