Status: We're continually writing this!

Carpe Noctem.

French Maids and Powers.

The next night; 9:00 P.M.; Avenged Sevenfold’s estate.

Merrick, fully clothed in loose jeans and a band tee walked out of the room she and Jimmy shared. She walked down the hall containing all 5 bedrooms on her way to the kitchen. There, she found her soul mate sitting at the breakfast table facing her. He looked engaged in a Playboy magazine that, of course, belonged to Brian.

When Jimmy noticed she was only a few feet away, he tore his eyes away from the naked woman and set his eyes upon Merrick. She was resting against the bar area, her small hands on her hips, and an amused expression planted on her face.

“What are you looking at, baby?” she questioned.

Jimmy grinned sheepishly. “Naked chicks.” He closed the magazine, but kept one of his long fingers marking the page.

“What, I’m not good enough for you?” she walked seductively over to him; Jimmy turned sideways in his chair to position himself towards her.

“Baby, you’re definitely good enough, and much more.” His eyes clouded with lust, as Merrick put one of her legs on either side of his, straddling him. She placed one of her arms around one of his shoulders, and placed the other around his neck. She crashed her lips with his and gave him a passionate, lust-filled kiss. Jimmy placed one of his hands on her bottom, cupping it, and the other still clutching the magazine. Merrick smiled into the kiss; her plan worked on making him distracted.

She broke her lips away from his without warning, and snatched the porno mag from his clutches.

“So what picture were you so intrigued by?” Merrick opened the magazine to the marked spot. Her eyes grew wide at the picture in front of her.

“Jimmy!”

“What?” He asked innocently, while chuckling. His beautiful light blue eyes sparkled.

“When did you take these pictures?” She took out the loose picture of her naked from out of the pages and threw Brian’s magazine on the table.

Jimmy smirked, “While you were sleeping.”

“You’re a creeper, you know that?” She pecked his lips, already forgiving him.

“But I’m your creeper and you love it.” He grinned at her, placing his other arm around her and tightened his grip on his much smaller significant other.

“Yes I do,” she kissed him once again. It was intended to be a simple one, but ended up more heated. After a few minutes of kissing, biting and groping, they were interrupted by a loud bang.

Merrick looked towards the front yard, then gave a questioning look to her lover.

“Skylar and the guys are practicing,” Jimmy answered.

Merrick smiled a toothy grin, with Jimmy reciprocating the action. He always knew exactly what she was thinking. Jimmy picked her up as he stood, placing her next to him in an upright position. He grabbed her hand swiftly and scampered to the front door. Jimmy threw open the heavy wooden door and pulled Merrick with him into the cool, fresh nighttime air.
“BOOM-SHOCKA-LOCKA!” Jimmy yelled as he saw the sight in front of him. Merrick couldn’t help but giggle at his randomness. The scene in front of them wasn’t unusual.
Matt and Brian were encircling each other, their hands spread out tense and expectant of the other’s next move. Matt lunged for Brian’s torso, but a tree trunk met Matt square in the chest. Brian lowered his hands and began to levitate a small boulder towards Matt’s heaving figure.

“You guys fight like girls,” Skylar taunted. “Let me show you how it’s really done.”

“Coming from the baby of the family? Please,” Johnny huffed from the sidelines.

“All right short stack, I’ll show you first.”

“You’ve got to be shitting me!”

“Nope. I don’t shit lawn gnomes,” she winked. “C’mon, it’ll be fun, Johnny.”

“Whatever, let’s get this over with.”

The pair took Brian and Matt’s spots, waiting for who would make the first move. Merrick and the men watched in anticipation. “Who are you kidding, Sky?” Johnny growled, “We both know you have the shitty powers.”

Hey eyes locked with his. “What did you say?” Skylar’s eyes flashed a dark green, and then she disappeared.

“What just happened?” Brian asked, with his jaw slightly slack. Skylar hadn’t sparred in front of the boys before; she and Merrick generally practiced with each other when the guys were doing something.

“She just turned invisible,” Merrick whispered.

“Ahhh!!” The group turned their attention back to Johnny, who was currently getting his ass handed to him by an invisible Skylar.

“Don’t let her distract you, Johnny!” Matt cheered.

“It’s hard to not let her distract me when she’s invisible!” Johnny whined.

At that exact moment she came up behind him and kicked his legs out from under him.

From the shock of the fall, he created icicles out of the moisture in the air and threw them randomly, hoping to hit Skylar.

“Missed me,” Skylar whispered into his ear. She reappeared with one foot pinning down his body.

“Told you girls were better than guys,” Merrick teased Jimmy.

“Damn, that’s hot,” Zacky smirked.

“Someone’s getting lucky tonight!” Jimmy elbowed Zacky in the arm playfully.

“Why don’t I get any of the fun?“ Brian mock pouted.

“Because she’s my girl,” Zacky spat.

“Both of you stop it,” Skylar interrupted their banter. “Besides, you and Jimmy have to spar
now.”

Zacky released a frustrated sigh, a sign that Skylar settled the peace again.

Zacky walked from the sidelines to the fighting circle and got into his ass-kicking pose.

“Let me show you how a real man fights.” Jimmy kissed Merrick’s cheek and walked to a spot a few yards in front of Zacky. Jimmy stretched his arms above his head and shook himself out, loosening up his muscles. Zacky clenched his fists and smirked at Skylar.

“Sky, if I win, we spend the rest of the night in the bedroom.”

She smirked, “Jimmy, you better win!”

Brian laughed next to Skylar, “I knew she wanted me more.”

Zacky just rolled his eyes, then Jimmy’s powers came into play. He used his super speed to run over to Zacky, roundhouse kick him over the side of the head and get back to the spot he originated from.

“You go, baby!” Merrick cheered her man.

Zacky stared at Jimmy with fury in his eyes, but he wasn’t even phased by Jimmy’s attack due to Zack’s healing powers. “You’re gonna get it now, Jimbo!” Zacky yelled. After he spoke, the ground began to shake, making Jimmy stagger. Then, slabs of dirt and grass detached and flew towards Jimmy.

Jimmy then ran in zigzag formation to not get hit by the pieces of earth. The next ten minutes consisted of earth flying, and Jimmy punching and kicking Zack at top speed. As a result, Jimmy was quicker and won the fight.

“Looks like Zacky isn’t getting any tonight,” Johnny chuckled.

“Shut up, short shit!” Zacky yelled, shaking the earth to cause Johnny to lose his footing.

“You may not be getting any, but I sure am,” Jimmy boasted, smirking at Merrick. Merrick was so turned on; it was hard for her to contain herself. Jimmy walked over to her and kisser her long and hard.

“You two stop sucking face; I wanna see girl on girl action!” Brian exclaimed.

The two broke apart, both glaring at him. Skylar rolled her eyes at Brian’s comment, even though she wanted to go up against Merrick.

“Come on girl, let’s show these pansies how it’s done!” Merrick sneered at the guys and took her spot where Zacky and Jimmy fought. Skylar took her spot not too far from her best friend.

“I got a hundred bucks on Sky,” Brian yelled.

“Me too!” Zacky called.

“We’ll take that bet,” Jimmy motioned to Matt, “but if Merr wins, you two gotta wear French maid outfits with feather dusters for a whole day.”

“Fine, Sky you better win!” Zacky told her.

The girls winked and smiled at their men respectively. With that, the fight began by Merrick turning into a flame.

“Oh, fuck that’s hot,” Jimmy said.

“Literally!” Matt and Jimmy high fived.

Skylar ignored the remarks coming from the Peanut Gallery and turned invisible to win this spar. Over the next 15 minutes, the two women fought exceptionally, with Skylar sneaking surprise attacks and Merrick throwing fire and electricity balls. The winner by a tad was Merrick. The two girls changed back and smirked at Zacky and Brian, with Matt and Jimmy leering at the losing betters as well.

“Looks like you two are going to be wearing those outfits tomorrow,” Matt teased.
Merrick walked over to Jimmy and gave him a hug, earning her a kiss on top of her head.

Skylar walked over to an angry Brian and Zacky.

“I told you to win, not lose, Sky,” her boyfriend whined.

She glared into his currently blue eyes, “Shut up.”

Sensing the tension between the couple, Merrick suggested everyone going into the house to relax.

Zacky snaked up to Sky and entwined his arm with hers. “How about we go into the hot tub?” He whispered into her ear.

The frustration on her face disappeared, leaving a coy smile in its place. “You read my mind.”

The two broke off, so Zacky could get something to eat in the kitchen, and so Skylar could put on her bathing suit. As she closed hers and Zack’s bedroom door, she could hear Brian before he even raised his hand to knock. “Come in, Brian,” she called from the closet.
He let himself in, waiting by the King size four-post bed. Sky came out from changing into her two piece red and white striped bikini. Brian’s eyes scanned over her body, appreciating her curves and pale skin. She could hear his thoughts, and blushed deeply at them.

“Oh, shit; I’m sorry, I forgot you could do that- the whole mind-reading thing,” Brian mumbled.

“I-it’s fine. Did you need something?”

“Not particularly. Just wanted to say good job on the matches today. To be completely honest, I’d rather see you in a French maid outfit,” he grinned.

“Pfft, get out of here Brian,” Sky teased, “I’m gonna go to the ‘cuzzi with Zacky.”

“And I’m not invited?”

“It’s couples’ swim tonight,” she winked.

A defeated look crossed over his face, then dissipated as quickly as it came.

Skylar grabbed his hand and escorted him out of her and Zack’s room.

On her way to the back porch, she saw Merrick and Jimmy cuddling on the couch together.

“D’awh, look at the poster children for puppy love,” Skylar cooed.

“Damn skippy!” Jimmy yelled at her.

Skylar shook her head while she walked out to the back door where Zacky was waiting for her in the 8 person size tub.

Skylar stretched out her long, toned legs and stepped gracefully into the hot tub.

“Let’s get it on,” Zacky smirked.

“But I just got wet,” she giggled. Her partner slid his arms under her and carried Skylar out of the warm water, bridal style.

Zacky ran through the living room, dripping water from his swim trunks, past wolf whistles and Jimmy yelling, “Looks like he’s getting lucky afterall!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! Chapter Two! You guys have been awesome so far. (: Spread the word!

<3Crizz and Alyxx.