Time Won't Heal This Damage

Like Edward

Someone is trying to tell you something if she’s in all of your classes. That annoying voice kept telling Jacob when lunch came.

Quil and Embry talked about the latest football game but he was too concentrated on Eliana. He liked her name. He liked her blue eyes. He liked the secret smile she showed when she probably thought something was funny. He loved--

“Whoa, Jake, my man!” Embry waved his hand in front of his face.

Jacob blinked away from Eliana’s direction and looked at his best friend.

“What?”

“You were spacing out again. What is it? Is it… IT again?” He gestured to Eliana, whom was once again alone at a table with her book up to her nose.

Jacob scoffed. “From far it. I was just thinking of Nessie.” He lied quickly.

Embry smiled. “She’s so cute.”

“I still can’t believe Bella went through all of that.” Quil shuddered.

The conversation changed and now Jacob could actually stop thinking about Eliana so much. As expected his next class was ceramics, an elective, and she was in it.

He took the seat farthest away from her. She didn’t seem to notice. By the end of his first day he was so glad he could breathe. Her presence made him so nervous.

He got to his rabbit and leaned his head on the steering wheel. Something told him to look up. He obeyed and saw as Eliana got on her a motorcycle but it was really old. She was having trouble starting it and he knew exactly what was wrong with it.

Maybe you can go over there and tell her you can take care of it… for free. The voice told him.

He held on to the steering wheel so he wouldn’t move and obey the voice inside of his head. The bike started and she was on her way. She passed him without a glance and Jacob won’t admit that it hurt, but deep inside it did.

He turned on his car and drove towards Forks. All while his mind was on Eliana, but as he got closer to the Cullen’s he forced himself to think of something else. He thought of the things he could do with Nessie.

But then her eyes would flash in his head and he would go on thinking about her. He cursed. This imprint business was the last thing he needed.

He still had feelings for Bella but they weren’t as strong as they were before. Now they seemed pointless and childish.

Jacob was glad when he arrived at the Cullen’s house. He cleared his head and entered the house. Nessie ran to him and hugged his leg.

“Jake!” She might only be a couple weeks old but she could already talk.

“Nessie, how are you?” Jacob picked her up.

She touched his cheek and told him about her day. She missed him.

Bella walked in. She still had to get used to the smell of Jacob. Jacob still had to get used to Bella’s burning smell.

“How was your first day back Jacob?” She smiled.

Her smile was beautiful. She was beautiful. He cleared his throat and his thoughts went to Eliana and his heart filled with a feeling he couldn’t understand.

“The mutt is in love.” Jasper walked in.

Jacob now hated Jasper.

Bella’s eyes widen. “Did you imprint?”

Jacob wasn’t so happy that she was so happy.

Jacob shrugged. “I’m not sure yet. I don’t even know her. I mean I know her but I don’t… know her.”

“Sounds complicated.” Alice walked in next to Jasper.

Nessie touched Jacob’s cheek.

I’m so happy for you, is she pretty? Nessie asked him.

“She’s… okay.” Jacob answered her question.

“I smell wet dog.” Rosalie walked in.

“Jacob imprinted, Rose.” Alice said in a happy tone.

Rosalie raised an eyebrow. “You mean someone actually loves him?”

Jacob rolled his eyes. “She doesn’t know.” He gritted his teeth and sets down Nessie, whom went to Bella, whom picked her up.

“Why haven’t you told her?” Emmett walked in putting his arm around Rosalie.

Jacob wasn’t liking the Cullen’s knowing his personal life like this.

“It’s complicated.”

“What’s her name?” Carlisle and Esme walked in.

Jacob cursed in his head.

“Eliana Forest.” Edward answered.

Crap, don’t say anything else. Jacob thought and glared at Edward.

“It doesn’t matter. I’m not going to do anything about it.” said Jacob and crossed his arms as if it was his final decision.

“Why not?” Bella asked. “She’s your imprint. Your soul mate.”

“She’s just a girl in my school. She’s a troublemaker. She’s a real bitch.”

Rosalie said something along the lines of ‘Takes one to know one’ Jacob was too tired to think of a dumb blonde joke.

Bella frowns. “Jacob--”

“Look, Bells, I really don’t want to drag her into the middle of the supernatural. It’s best if I stay away from her.” Jacob said.

“You sound like Edward.” Alice giggled. “When he talked about Bella.”

Jacob glared at her and she pursed her lips.

“Hunt!” Nessie said breaking the tension. She was hungry.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

Thanks for the comments:

Darren Cordeux
hachie
MamiEI4U
Erinnnn.xo
ohnoxletsgogo
sugarrluvr :D
xohunnyxo
choirgirlx3
shortyninja140
Brooklynn Marie
TheCreature
Boats and Birds