Status: Writing with Aimee, hopefully tonight :]

I Have a Watch, but I Don't Have Time

But You Can't Fill These Shoes.

Kim smiled seeing her friend standing there outside their favorite little café.
"Hey, how're you doin'?" She asked referring to the night before. He just shrugged.
"I guess, I'm fine," he responded making her laugh.
"You guess?" He shrugged again this time a smirk placed on his lips. She shook her head looking at the sign of the café. "Well we can finally eat here without that friend of hers yelling at us," she said her voice amused. Shaant nodded turning to open the door for his friend. Giving him a smile Kim walked through taking their favorite seat in the back. "It's so much more relaxed," Shaant nodded in agreement.
"Hello, may I take your order?" A familiar voice cut through their conversation. The two of them looked up at Aimee who had her professional face on.
"Two medium Mountain Dew's and two orders of chicken nuggets," Shaant answered. Aimee nodded quickly copying it down and hurrying off.
"See no bitching," Kim smiled making Shaant laugh a little.
"She didn't even say much," he shrugged. Kim nodded coming up with a reason for this.
"She's probably embarrassed for last time or mad at you for her friend." Shaant didn't really believe it although he nodded. He didn't really understand Aimee, sometimes she seemed like she wanted to talk to him and others she seemed so distant. It's not like he was mad at her about everything, she had believed him for the longest time. Maybe, he should talk to her.
"Here you go," she smiled shyly placing the drinks on the table and walking away. Kim smiled back at her before taking off the little wrapper that was left on the straw and taking a sip of her drink.
"I think this whole thing was way more dramatic than it needed to be, honestly." Shaant nodded in agreement taking a drink of his drink as well.
"I know, I'm sorry about it all." She shrugged.
"Don't be, it's not your fault at all." He nodded knowing it was true. And, he knew that when Aimee came back with their food he was going to apologize to her as well. He didn't want to ruin things with someone he considered a potential friend.

"Can you bring that table their food?" Aimee asked holding the plate out to Chelsea, another waitress.
"It's your table," she said smacking her gum. Aimee rolled her eyes and nodded.
"I know but I don't like the guy there, he just broke up with my best friend and it's a mess," she said acting like that was the only reason why she didn't want to go over there. Chelsea sighed and nodded taking the food out of her hand and the other plate off of the table. "Thank you," she called receiving a nod from Chelsea. Sitting down at the cash register she put her head in her hands.
"Why do I have to work at their favorite place to eat?" She questioned herself. Sure, she was happy Shaant was single but just how long would he be single for? Aimee knew it would take her awhile to get to him, seeing has how she acted so awkward the entire tine he dated her best friend. Besides, there was Kim. As much as she knew him and Kim were just best friends she couldn't help but be jealous of her. She got to spend so much time with him and thought nothing of it. At this moment in time all she could ask for would be to be friends with him, she would take that.

"I have to pee a little bit," Kim said in between laughs. Shaant shook his head holding his own stomach in laughter.
"Go pee," he laughed making Kim nod and make her way over to the bathroom. Seeing her walk off Aimee thought it would be the perfect time to give them their check. It made things less awkward, she just got this feeling that Kim didn't like her much.
"Here you go," Aimee smiled sweetly holding the bill out for Shaant. He looked up at her and smiled before taking it out of her hand. Aimee tried to keep cool when his fingers brushed hers. Turning on her heel and ready to leave she smiled as she heard him say her name.
"Aimee," she turned back around looking down at him. "I just want to apologize for everything that happened."
"Oh, it's okay." She smiled but he shook his head.
"I don't know you very well and, I don't want this to stop our friendship before it could even start y'know?" She nodded. "So don't be a stranger," he said flashing her a toothy smile.
"I won't. Maybe we could hang out sometime," she said taking all her guts to get those five words out. He nodded still smiling.
"That's be pretty cool," he said writing his number down on the check. "Text me whenever," he said before digging in his pockets for the money. She was grateful he wasn't looking, she could feel her face getting warm. "Oh here it is," he smiled handing her the bill. "Keep the change, I don't care." He said his eyes darting to Kim as she walked over behind Aimee.
"Hey," she smiled at her before looking at Shaant. "You got it?" He nodded. "Alright," she said grabbing her sweatshirt and waiting for Shaant to get up.
"Thanks," Aimee said as he stood up to join his friend. He smiled and nodded before following Kim out of the café.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY. An update! I'm happy with this one. We're getting somewhere with this story now lol..
So uhh lemme know whatcha think y'all :D