Status: Writing with Aimee, hopefully tonight :]

I Have a Watch, but I Don't Have Time

And You Can Try On My Clothes.

Shaant woke up the next morning. The events from last night still lingering in his mind. He was still angry about what had happened, but regardless he got up and slowly walked downstairs, hoping that there was still food left from the breakfast his mom had cooked earlier.
Once he was downstairs, he noticed his dad was sitting his favorite chair and already halfway through the morning paper, and sipping his coffee, just like every other morning.
"Hey dad could I take off today? I don't feel well." Shaant asked while pouring himself a glass of orange juice.
"It's okay I guess. You haven't had a day off in a while anyway. Is everything okay?"
"Yeah don't worry. I just feel a bit out of it. Thanks."
Hus dad nodded as Shaant began to walk back up the stairs with his orange juice and nothing more. He wasn't really that hungry anymore.
"Well last night was interesting. Too bad it was in the worst way," he thought to himself as he sat on his bed and sipped his juice. In a way, it was a it of a relief to not be tied to Autumn anymore. Unfortunately, he had really liked her so that meant he was still pretty hurt by it. He just couldn't help it. Sure, she pissed him off, but everyone knows "love is stronger than hate." However he thought of how much of a handful she had become and figured that it was for the best. He need a life back, one that wasn't being monitored by his girlfriend, and she was juts a bit too jealous as well. She was sort of slowly suffocating him.
At least he now had a day off. He really didn't feel like dealing with complicated thing today, seeing as how simple things could probably put him in a bad mood because he was still slightly sour from the previous night. Maybe he could hang out with Kim- No, he definitely could hang out with her since Autumn wouldn't be around to accuse him of cheating as usual. That was one of the things that had always bothered him; Shaant Hacikyan was not a cheater. He swore he never would when his first girlfriend did that to him.
In one swift motion, Shaant downed the rest of his juice and picked up his phone to begin a text asking if Kim could hang out today. It'd be the first time in a long time that they could hang out without having to keep it a secret.

Kim felt her phone vibrate in her pocket ofher Alex's sweatshirt but chose to ignore it. Whoever was texting her could wait, she thought slipping offher Alex's sweatshirt, grabbing her whistle and walking out toward the pool. It was a nice day out, the sun shone in her eyes making the pool in front of her glisten. She liked beach duty over pool duty, but today she didn't think she would mind, hardly anyone was out making her hob that much easier.
"Hey long time no see," a familiar voice called from below. Kim looked down form her lifeguard post to smile at Alex.
"I'm sorry kid you need parental supervision in the pool area at all times," she teased coming down from the post.
"But, but," Alex whined making his chocolate brown eyes wide and sad. Even though they were only kidding that face broke her heart.
"What's up?" She smiled finally at the bottom of the large post.
"Eh, I'm a little bored and looking for my sweatshirt," he smirked.
"What sweatshirt?" She joked. "Why, I have no idea what you're talking about."
"Filthy liar!" He laughed. "So what’s a lifeguard do all day?" He asked taking a seat on one of the steps.
"Sit here," Kim shrugged sitting down next to him.
"Sounds boring." She nodded violently causing him to chuckle. "Well that's what you go me for." He smiled putting an arm around her shoulders.
"What would I do without you?" She laughed leaning on him a bit.
"You'd be bored here all alone." He smiled. "So how's your friend doing?" Kim shrugged.
"I haven't talked to him, he wasn't on the main office this morning," she trailed off in thought. "I should text him," she nodded more to herself than to Alex but he nodded along with her. She pulled out her phone remembering the text she never checked from earlier. And how ironic was it that it was Shaant who had texted her. "Well would ya look at that." She laughed. Alex looked over her shoulder to see New Message: Shaant (loverboy ;])
"Lover boy?" Alex laughed.
"It was a joke mocking his now ex." She explained laughing a little too.
"That's funny," he said still looking over her shoulder reading the message. He felt a little nosey but she didn't seem to care.
What're you doing today? Decided to take a much needed day off, you should take on too :]
Kim smiled before writing her response.
If you can get me the day off I'll do it :b We can finally chill without anyone bitching :D!
It wasn't long before he responded again.
Let me talk to my dad, I think he'll be cool with it. Besides there's no need for two lifeguards at the pool.
Kim nodded to herself ignoring the fact that he couldn't see her and Alex probably thought she was crazy. Wait, two lifeguards? Someone's not doing their job. She was about to add that to the message she just sent but decided against it. It wasn't necessary. She'd just use it as blackmail for the next time she didn't want to be stuck doing the kiddy pool, which was the absolute worst.
Cool brah, lemme know :]
Alex laughed beside her, still reading her texts. Then it dawned on her, Alex. What was he going to do? He could always join them. But she thought twice, Shaant probably wanted best friend time and Alex would ruin it. Though, he wasn't really her responsibility, but she still felt bad regardless. Her phone vibrated again showing yet another message from Shaant.
My dad says it’s all cool. I think he's worried about me 'cause I never take off work hmm neither do you. So he had to say yess :]
Kim smiled and turned to Alex.
"Sorry for ditching you," her grin turned into a small sympathetic smiled. She did feel bad though.
"It's alright, your lover boy needs you," he smirked. Kim laughed standing up.
"We'll make plans?" She asked wanting to make it up to him, when really it was an excuse to hang out with him again.
"Yep," he nodded holding his hand out for her phone. "What my number?" She nodded giving it to him. He clicked buttons adding himself as a contact before handing it back to her. "Have fun, tell lover boy I say hi," he laughed. Kim joined him knowing he was ever going to let that go.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY AN UPDATEE! It sucks 'cause Aimee wrote the first half and I wrote the second and there's no choice to say both y'know. Buut Lyrical_Liar gets credit for the Shaant part! Buut I don't think it matters, we come up with the ideas together it's just who physically types itt. Butbutbut yahh I'm happy we added to this story :]
Comment? Subscribe? Thanks bro.