Status: I have to figure out how to create it......

What happened?

What happened? Chapter 2

This should be an interesting ride............................ “Yes, Yes it shall”a voice said.

Images of me cutting them up flashed into my mind. “Okay we'll stop!” they said.
--
ow, that hurts I opened my eyes to see Jacob,Justin and John standing in front of me.

“I bet it does” John said.

“I can still kill you with my hands tied together you know” I retorted.

“Really?”

“Really.”

“How so?”

“Why would I give that information to my childhood enemies that just kidnapped me?”

“Hmmm maybe cuz we can kill you”

“Likely story. Look, I know that you guys are fucking mind-reading ghosts.”

“Good work Katie.” A voice boomed. I turned to see.....

ooohh SHIT! I'm in trouble now.

“As if you weren't in trouble already.” Zeke said.

“What do you want from me Zeke?” I hissed.

“Well first I'd like to see you get out of your situation.” He laughed.

“Easy Peasy Lemon Squeesy” I replied.

I looked down to get a knife from my shirt. But I wasn't wearing my assassin shirt. I was wearing a purple shirt and skirt.

“Ohhhh SHIT! Ok which one of you bozos changed me and where the fuck is my regular clothes?” I demanded.

“None of us changed you dear.”Justin soothed, “Oh and your regular clothes are over there” He pointed to a pile in the corner that consisted of my shirt,pants and undergarments. Next to it was a pile of all my weapons.

Well crap...wait a minute.

“If you guys didn't change me who did?” I asked.

Silently, Jacob walked over and picked me up and carried me out the door.
where am I? why am I here and, WHAT THE HELL? Okay why in the world is Kyle here?

“You're in Italy. We don't know why your here but you have to come to a party. I cant answer the what the hell question, sorry” Jacob chuckled “You are standing in front of Kyle cuz, weellll. Never mind. Bye!”

What the fuck was that about? Oh well.

“Kyle.” I said.

“Sarah” he answered.”W-what are you doing here?”

“I might ask you the same question” I replied coolly. I walked over to him and grabbed his hands. By now I had got the ropes off.

He looked down at the rope burns and smiled. His expression grew happier and happier as mine turned to one of horror when I realized what he was going to do......

He leapt at me. “WHERE ARE THE KNIVES!” he screamed.

Okay maybe I was wrong.

“Why do I have to tell yo-HEY HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE KNIVES?”

He muttered something under his breath and sighed as he stepped backwards. “Sorry It's just, well you see, grrr! When I changed your clothes earlier, you were only semi-conscious, you pulled a knife on me from your shirt. Then about a dozen knives flew up out of your shirt and flew at the wall. I couldn't figure out how, cause no one had picked them up. Zeke decided you should be tied so you couldn't try anything else” he explained.

That makes sense. The memories of this morning started getting clearer.

.::FLASHBACK::.

I opened my eyes drowsily. A blond head of hair was sitting next to me on the bed recognized him immediately, Kyle. My elementary crush before I ran away. He looked down at me with his clear dark blood red eyes. I backed away from him quickly. Now that I knew what he was. He was dangerous. VERY dangerous. He reached out to grad me. Swiftly I knocked his hand away and pulled out a knife. Kyle grabbed the knife and backed off reluctantly. I knew something he didn't, that I didn't need to use my hands. With a smirk and a quick glance at my knives,I nodded towards the wall behind Kyle. About a dozen knives shot out of my shirt and at Kyle. Dodging out of the way of the knives he snatched something off the bed and stalked towards me. I saw that in his hand was a length of rope. He swiftly tied my hands together.

Ow that hurts!I opened my eyes to see Jacob,Justin and John standing in front of me.

.::END FLASHBACK::.

“Sarah? Saaarah Hey! Sarah? EARTH TO SARAH!”
I realized that I had zoned out. “Hey Kyle, Sorry bout that.”

“You okay??”

“Fine, just fine. Hey do you know why were all here?”

“Nope!”

“I'm getting sick of that answer”I retorted, wishing I had my knives with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if the ending is abrupt. I'm lacking spirit cuz my mom and grandparents just yelled at me fr forgetting to say 'hi', god I hope we get our own house.