Sequel: My Last Regret
Status: Completed - Sequel is up(:

I Need A Getaway

ten;

“So I guess I don’t get to stay until my parents get back?” Jack asked and I laughed.

“Sadly, I don’t think so…” I sighed and he looked at me.

“Well…I’ll have the house to myself then. Great.” He groaned. “When do you think I’m going to have to leave?”

“Whenever my mom makes you.” I said and jumped onto the bed next to him, causing him to bounce a bit.

We both laughed and the door opened.

“Jack, sweetie, are your parents home?” My mom asked him and we shared a look before he replied.

“No, ma’am.”

“When will they be home?”

“Not for a week or so…they’re visiting my grandparents up-state.” He said. “And I don’t have anywhere to stay until they get back.”

“Would you like to stay here?” My mom asked and looked at me sweetly.

“Even though I’m grounded?” I asked, totally hoping that my outburst wouldn’t change her mind.

“I don’t mind. I talked to my dad and he admitted that he tripped, but I am still punishing you for acting out all the time. Jack may stay.” She smiled.

I knew she’d change her mind.

“Then how am I punished?” I asked, mentally slapping myself because I was speaking without thinking.

“I’m not letting either of you out of the house. So, Jack, if you are willing to help serve Alex’s punishment, it’s completely fine with me if you stay.” She stated, looking between both of us.

We looked at each other and exchanged a thought.

Was it worth it?

We both nodded and looked back at my mom and she smiled.

“Alright.” She said and shut the door.

“Yay!” Jack smiled widely. “I get to stay!”

-

Jack and I sat on my bed in boredom. I picked at the loose strings on the blanket on my bed and Jack stared out my window.

“What are you thinking about?” He asked out of the blue and I smiled to myself.

Last time he asked me that…

“Nothing really.” I admitted and he looked over at me.

“What are we going to do? I’m bored as fuck.” He said and I laughed.

“You’re so polite.” I said sarcastically, making him laugh.

“I know, right? Only with you.” He smiled and leaned back on the bed.

“I say we do something…amazing.” I said.

“Like what? We’re like on house arrest but…not as bad.” He sighed and I laughed.

“I don’t know.”

It was quiet between us and I wasn’t sure what was going to come next. I listened to our quiet breathing and I smiled. Everything was so calm and I loved it.

“Let’s go see a movie.” He suggested and I glanced over at him.

“We can’t, remember? We’re on-“

“We could always sneak out.” He stared at the ceiling and I laughed dryly.

“We don’t have any money.”

“We can stop by my house on the way.” He sat up quickly and smiled at me.

I smiled, too.

“We’re going to get in so much trouble if we get caught.” I said and he rolled his eyes.

“Are you scared?” He raised an eyebrow and I scoffed.

“Alex Gaskarth? Scared? No way!” I smirked and he rolled off the bed into a standing position.

“Then let’s go!” He punched his fist into the air.

“Now? My mom’s still up…”

“Chicken!”

“Liar.” I narrowed my eyes and walked around the bed and grabbed my arm.

“Let’s go!” He whisper-yelled in my face and yanked me off the bed.

-

After finding a successful, quiet way out of the house, Jack and I went over to his house and got money for the movies. He said he had a key under the mat, but when we got there, it wasn’t there.

I watched him as he searched around for the key dumbly. After a few minutes of digging around everywhere, he stood back and looked at me.

“I guess we can’t get in the house…” He muttered and I covered my mouth to keep from laughing.

“Sucks.” I said and he frowned.

“Why are you laughing?”

“Cause you’re so cute.” I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

“Liar, now help me find this key so we can go to the movies.” He demanded and I shook my head.

“What if I don’t want to?”

“Then I’ll…”

“Exactly. You won’t do a thing.” I smiled and bit my lip.

He grabbed me around the waist and spun me around. I giggled and held onto his arms so that if he let go of me, I wouldn’t go flying.

We ended up tumbling into his front yard, laughing like crazy, as he gripped around my waist still.

“You can let go of me now.” I said in between laughs and he rolled us over so that I was on top of him and he smirked.

“I don’t want to.”

“Well then.” I giggled again and swept my bangs out from in front of my eyes.

“You’re so damn cute.” He smiled and sat up slightly.

“Am not.” I said, my nose scrunching up.

“Are too.” He took his index finger and poked the tip of my nose with it.

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes.

He put his arms around my neck and pulled me down so our foreheads were touching. I felt his hot breath roll over my face and I smiled.

“I want to kiss you right now.” I whispered and he showed his teeth.

“Then you should.” He replied.

I closed my eyes and breathed slowly and before I could open my eyes again, I felt Jack’s lips on mine. We laid back on the dampened grass. Our lips worked together until he ran his tongue across the small space between my lips. My eyes opened and he slowly pulled back to look at me.

“Something wrong?” He raised an eyebrow and I sighed.

“I feel like we’re moving really fast.” I blinked and he laughed quietly.

“Don’t worry, I won’t pressure you into anything you don’t want to do.” He assured and I half-smiled.

“Okay…” I whispered and hesitated before leaning in and pressing my lips back to his.

As our lips meshed, I heard thunder roar in the distance, but I didn’t care about a stupid storm. His tongue grazed my lips again and I hesitantly let him access my mouth. As his tongue explored, I felt shivers run through my body. One, because the sensation was crazy, and two, because there was a slight drizzle already starting to fall.

His tongue battled mine and I smirked into the kiss. His hands roamed my sides absently and he inched the bottom of my shirt up.

I unlocked our lips and pulled back.

“I’m sorry.” He said and sat up and stroked my hair. “I didn’t mean to-“

“It’s okay,” I smiled. “We should probably get back before we get soaked.”

He nodded and sat up. I crawled off of him and we both stood up. Our clothes were already sort of wet from the rain and I sighed. He grabbed my hand and I glanced over at him.

He smiled and leaned in to peck my lips once more before we ran back to my house.

We were quiet as we went back inside and as soon as we walked up the stairs, someone was standing at the end of the hallway.

My eyes went wide as he began to speak.

“Where were you two boys?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I did this for ShutUpChristine. I hope you liked this...cause I know I did (:
Hehe.
And thank y'all for the comments I already got before I updated this.

Now...can I get ten comments before I update again? Pwease? :)

<3Mary