Sequel: My Last Regret
Status: Completed - Sequel is up(:

I Need A Getaway

eleven;

I tried the best to avoid conversation by pushing Jack into my room and following after him. A hand grabbed my shoulder and I whipped around.

“Are you going to answer the question, son?” My granddad asked in my face.

“I don’t have to. Now we’re going to go to bed, so please leave.” I sighed, over-emphasizing the ‘please’.

“Where were you two?” He raised his voice and I rolled my eyes dramatically.

“We weren’t anywhere! Just back the fuck off so I can shut the door.” I screamed at him and he just looked at me.

“What have I told you about your mouth? And why are your clothes all wet? Did you two go out?” He threw question after question at me and gripped at my shoulders.

“Let go of me!” I frowned and shook his hands off my shoulders. “It doesn’t matter where the hell we were, just back off and go to bed.”

“I bet you two snuck out…you know you’re grounded, son. I might just have to go downstairs and tell your mother that you two snuck out.” He growled and I laughed bitterly.

“I have more power over you, gramps.” I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

“And I can kick you out of this house for the rest of your life if you continue to treat me like I’m dirt. Just a few words with your mother and I can have you shipped off to your dad’s.” He smiled and I rolled my eyes again.

“Fuck off.” I said and turned away from him and walked into my room.

I stared at Jack as he sat on my bed.

“You need to learn some manners.” My granddad repeated.

“And you need to shut up and go away.” I turned to him. “Please and thank you.” I said sarcastically.

I shut the door in his face and locked it and walked back over to my bed. I smiled at Jack and sat down next to him. He threw his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close to him.

“He’s such a douche.” I sighed and he laughed.

“I know.” He muttered and kissed my hair.

“I hate being grounded…cause we can’t do anything fun,” I frowned. “I’m such a disappointed.”

“No you aren’t, ‘Lex.” He smiled and I looked up at him.

“What’d you just call me?” I raised an eyebrow.

His lips pulled up into that perfect smile that made everything wash away. I could feel the sides of my lips curling up into a smile, too, and he laughed.

“It’s like a nickname…” He answered and I blushed.

He gave me a nickname. That’s so fucking cute.

“Awe, you’re blushing.” He smirked and poked my nose.

“Shut the fuck up.” I muttered, trying my best not to smile, but it wasn’t working.

“You’re so cute.” He smiled and pulled me onto his lap.

“You always say that…”

“It’s because it’s true.” He said and kissed my cheek lightly.

“Dammit, stop doing that.” I sighed.

“Doing what? Am I not allowed to kiss you or something?” He frowned, sadness painted all over his face.

“No, that’s not what I meant-“

“So I’m still allowed to kiss you?” He asked and I smiled.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way.” I whispered before placing my lips on his briefly.

The kiss lingered for a few long seconds before he pulled back and scooted us back so that he was sitting up against the wall at the head of my bed and I was on his lap. I smirked and straddled his waist, bringing my lips down onto his. Our lips moved in sync as I moved my hand up to move my bangs out of my face and I took dominance for once and pushed my tongue past his lips. My eyes slipped shut and our tongues mingled. Jack ran his hands down my sides before resting them on my hips. I placed my hands on his chest and he smirked against my lips.

The door knob jiggled and Jacks hands moved off my hips. I pulled back to see him with his eyes wide with worry.

“It’s okay…the door’s locked.” I said seductively and he smirked.

I leaned back down to reconnect our lips and one of his hands slid under the front of my shirt. I shivered and sucked his lip into my mouth. His fingers danced along my chest and I nipped at his lip. I let out a low moan and the door flew open.

“Alexander Gaskarth, did you-“ My mom stopped, mid-sentence, and stared at us wide-eyed and confused.

“Mom…” I muttered as I pulled away from Jack and his hand pulled out of my shirt.

“Alexander, what’s going on here?” She asked, putting her hands on her hips and tapping her foot impatiently.

A white night-gown hung on her body and a faint frown was painted on her face. I sighed and kept my eyes on my mom as she stood in the doorway, waiting for me to explain myself.

“I…”

“When you’re ready, I would appreciate it if you’d come and talk to me. I’ll be downstairs.” She concluded before leaving and shutting the door slowly.
♠ ♠ ♠
eeeeh, Jalex(:
So, thank you all for the lovely comments on last chapter<3 I really appreciate it.
Am I allowed to ask for ten comments before I update again? I'd love y'all forever<33

I hope this was good...and I'm starting a new story sometime in the next few days. I'm writing it for my best friend Grayson and it's a Rian Dawson story (cause he never ever gets attention. And Grayson loves him to bits. Yeah.)

So here's the link, if you're intersted, and I'll post the first chapter sometime within the next few days. :) My Chance To Shine

<3Mary