Status: updates when possible! :)

Twisted Love

Sooner Than You Think

***IVY’S POV***

After thinking long and hard.
After weighing every possible situation.
I made my decision.
“Edward” I called from my room.
Within seconds he was standing in my door frame.
“Where do the wolves usually hang out? I need to talk to Lucas.” I thought not wanting everyone else in the house to hear me.
“You can try First Beach, their there a lot. If their not there you can call me and I’ll give you directions to Sam’s house.”
“Okay, thanks. I’ll be back home later.”

***LUCAS’S POV***

“Dude you need to stop worrying about all this, you know eventually she won’t be able to fight the imprint.” Jake said while skipping a rock on the water.
“Yes, I know, but you don’t know how it feels to have the love of your life to say she doesn’t want to be with you. It’s not a pleasant feeling. You know how you felt during the Edward-Bella-Jake love triangle, take that and multiply by a billion.”
“Don’t loose hope, the love triangle worked itself out, and this will too. Maybe even sooner than you think.”
I turned to see what he was talking about. Just seeing her walking towards me made my heart skip beats, it was like seeing her for the first time all over again.
“I’ll give you two some privacy” Jake said while sprinting back down the beach.
“Hey” She said hesitantly. “I was, um, hoping to talk to you.
“Um, yeah, sure.” I said while sitting on a piece of drift wood and gesturing for her to sit down.
“I made up my mind on what I’m going to do” She stated.
What if she didn’t decide to give us a chance? What if she was going to leave Forks and leave me? What if-
My inner monologue of what ifs was cut off by the shock of a life time.
“I’ve decided to give us a chance. Like Carlisle said this is the life to take chances, so that’s what I’m doing. I’m giving us a chance.”
Did she really just say she was giving us a chance? I didn’t just image that she said that?
“Lucas…Lucas? Are you alright? Your oddly quiet, I thought you would be happy about this. I mean if I’m to late you can just tell me and I’ll lea-”
“NO! No, I mean don’t leave. I really am happy just I thought, with what happened when I told you I imprinted on you, that I thought you would choose to leave. Not that I’m complaining” I added quickly.
“Well people change their minds.” She said and got up and offered her hand to me.
We walked the length of the beach talking and laughing effortlessly. When sunset came we sat on the edge of the water and watched why the sun sank below the water.
“I’m really glad I decided to give us a chance, I had fun.” she had the biggest smile on her face.
“I’m glad. Unfortunately I should probably get you home, it’s getting late and I don’t want any of the Cullen’s getting mad for keeping you out to late.”
“Ugh, fine, I guess, let’s go.”

***IVYS POV***

Today went much better than what I had expected. I made the right decision to give us a chance. This day could not have gone any better, it was absolutely perfect.
Lucas and I raced back to my house, I won of course.
“I win!” I yelled when I reached the house.
“Only because I let you win” he joked.
“Oh yes of course.”
He pulled me into a goodbye hug. I looked up and realized our lips were getting closer and closer till they almost touched.
“IVY! CAN YOU MODEL SOME OF MY CLOTHES SO I CAN DECIDE WHAT TO WEAR FOR ME AND JASPER’S ANNAVERSARY??” Alice yelled while skipping out of the doorway, not even noticing anything until she looked up.
Damn you Alice.
“OH! Oh I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to interrupt; I can’t see werewolves so I didn’t know…” She trailed off and backed back into the house.
“Well that’s one way to kill a mood” I laughed “I’ll see you tomorrow” I said while walking to my house.
“Bye” I heard him say softly before running back from where we came from.
♠ ♠ ♠
short and suckerish but hey its an update!
COMMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY!