Status: Work In Progress

Unholy Confessions.

14. OHAI

The girls and I were waiting backstage, the boys had just gone on stage a second ago. All day Jimmy and I had hung out at his house, cuddling and all that annoying boyfriend-girlfriend shit.

"We would like you all too meet our lovely girlfriends!" Matt screamed into the microphone and pointed towards where we stood. I was nervous, hell, i'm pretty sure all of us but Val was nervous to actually go on stage with the guys. I sighed and put on a smile and followed the girls out on stage and ran, half tripped my way to Jimmy.

He laughed and kissed my cheek.

"As you all know this is Val." Matt said kissing her cheek.
A lot of people awed and cheered.

"This is Gena!" Zacky said hugging her.
Again everyone cheered.

"This is Lacey!" Johnny said with a creepy smile on his face as she 'pounced' on him.
And once again everyone cheered.

"This is Rebecca!" Brian said kissing and hugging Becca.
There was so many awe's.

oh shit oh shit I said in my mind almost hyperventilating what if they hate me for taking Leana's place? oh god oh god

"And this is my beautiful Al!" Jimmy said pulling me onto his lap.
A lot of people whooped and cheered. I smiled and hugged Jimmy.

"Alright, Well now that you had the pleasures of meeting all our lovely girlfriends, they have to get off stage, But we will be bringing them back out after the show, and they will be there with us when we sign and take pictures with all of you," Matt said into the Mic.

"Bye girls" all the guys said at the same time as we walked off stage.

They played an amazing show. And we cheered at the sidelines for them.

"Now for our lovely girlfriends again, Come back out here girls!" Brian said into the mic.
We all ran, well they did, i more like half skipped and half ran, and a bit tripped my way to Jimmy.

"It seems my girlfriend has a problem with tripping" Jimmy said into the mic as i finally made it to him.
"Oh shut up!" I said to him.
"She's ABUSIVE." He said smiling at me.
"Am not, if anyone is abusive in this relationship it's him!" I said into the mic.

Everyone laughed as we bickered back and forth.
For about ten minutes we all basically just talked to the crowd.
"Well guys, we have to go, But be sure to stop at the table we are at" Matt had started to say
"Because we will be signing, and taking pictures with everyone" Zacky finished.

"Have a good night everyone!" Brian said.
We all walked off stage and I took a big huge sigh of relief.
"What?"
"I thought when you introduced me to them all they were going to be all "BOOO." you know?"
"Awe no, they love you!" He said hugging me.
"Oh?"
"Yes, and i love you too!" He said kissing me.

"Ewww you let him touch you when he's sweaty?" Lacey said. I laughed.
"Duh, it's when he's the best." I said winking at her. She laughed. "I really don't mind though." I said hugging Jimmy again before he walked back to their dressing room.

"Personally i can't stand it. i don't know why though"
"Why not, it's the same thing that happens when you have sex, you know, your just like going at it, and your both sweaty, and then you cuddle afterwards or at least have some sort of contact. Why is this any different?"
"Hm, never thought of it like that. Wait, are you saying you and Jimmy had sex?"
i laughed.
"No! oh god no we havn't" I said giggling.

We all waited for the guys to come back out.
they came back out, Jimmy was wearing exactly what he was when he was on stage.
"Why you no change?" I asked.
"Well I figured since you like me more when I'm all sweaty, then I'll just stay this way." He said smiling.

I laughed.
"Alright there, not sure how the fans will like it."
"Well if you like, i'm sure they will love it."
"Oh yeah, cause it's a fan dream to meet their favorite drummer when he's all sweaty and....Alright it might be their dream.." I said laughing not finishing what i was going to say.
Jimmy laughed as we sat down at the end of the table together.

It went like this.
Matt-Val-Brian-Rebecca-Zacky-Gena-Lacey-Johnny-Jimmy-Me.

A bunch of fans got their stuff signed by the guys and took pictures with them. Surprisingly a lot wanted some with us too.
Some girl had just walked up with a CD of Avenged Sevenfold and handed it to Matt.
"Do you think you girls could sign it also?" She asked as Matt went to hand it to Brian.
"Oh yeah sure!" Val said smiling.

Everyone signed it but then it got to me and the girl looked at me.
"Oh you don't have to sign it." She said, picking it up and walked away.

Everyone just looked at me.
"What? the chick is obviously a bitch" I stated. "Seriously ONE of your fans don't like me, Not going to start a hissy fit" I said smiling at them all.
"Good, cause that's what Leana did one time. She freaked out over someone saying something to her for like a week." Jimmy said.

I sighed and smiled.

The rest of the evening was uneventful.
We took pictures with a bunch of people.

"Do you want to go back to my place tonight?" Jimmy murmured into my ear.
"Yes." I whispered.
"Good! I have something planned for us!" He said smiling.
I smiled and Leaned into him.

I was really tired for some reason, and really cold. I shivered.
"Are you cold baby?" Jimmy asked.
"Yeah."
"There's an extra sweatshirt around here somewhere." He said looking around. "ah here is a sweatshirt!" He said holding up an A7x hoodie. I laughed and took out money to buy it.
"Nope i'm buying this for you, so you won't ever have to freeze EVER AGAIN!" He said throwing it over my head. I laughed and put it on.

Someone was standing there looking at us funnily.
"See i told you he was the abusive one! he just tried to suffocate me with this!" I said pointing to my sweatshirt.
"You guys are really cute together." The girl said smiling shyly.
"Awe thanks!" I said smiling at her.
"Is it okay if i get a picture with you two together?" She asked.
"Of course!" Jimmy said standing up. "Johnny boy, Grab dat camera and take a picture of us!" Jimmy said to Johnny as the girl held out her camera.

Jimmy got on one side of her and I got on the other. We took the picture and she did that will all the couples, she wanted one with every couple, then one with all the guys, then another with all the girls.
that's a real fan right there

After the guys finished with signing shit and everything we headed back to our own places.
Jimmy pulled into in driveway.
"Jimmy i'm tired."
"Me too." He said. "Tomorrow I have something planned for us."
"Alrighty." I said. "You have stuff for me to sleep in right?"
"Awee, just sleep naked!"
"Uh, i'd rather not" I said walking towards his room.

"I let you come into my home for like what two days and you think you own the place?!" Jimmy said faking shock and anger.
"Pretty much." I said laughing.

I changed into some of Jimmy's clothes and laid down on the bed.
"Well i'll see you in the morning" He said kissing my cheek
"Where are you going"
"The couch"
"Silly! get in! I said moving over"
"YAY I GET TO SLEEP WITH YOU!" He said jumping in.

I fell asleep facing Jimmy all huddled and close. Life was perfect for me right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I seriously think most of you would like my tumblr most of it is A7x, follow me/make one. :D

3 comments? Tell me what you think. :D did you like it?
BTW, this is before matt and val got married :D
AND THIS SORT OF SUCKS. sorry.