Status: Work In Progress

Unholy Confessions.

15. fun with Jimmy

I woke up with someones arms around my waist. I sighed and leaned into Jimmy.
"G'mornin'" Jimmy whispered in my ear.
"Mmm. Mornin'" I said leaning into him more.
"You ready for today, i have a bunch of stuff planned for us today. And this evening"
"I'm always ready to spend the day with you" I said turning over to come face to face with those beautiful blue eyes of his.

I smiled and he kissed me.
"I love you" He murmured
"I love you too." I said kissing him again.

"Alright, get up, get yo' skank ass dressed!" He said getting out of bed.
"Did you just call me a skank?"
"Sure did, But i love you anyways" He said leaning over and kissing me again. "Now get up, take a shower, get dressed and I'll be downstairs" He said smiling and walking out the door.
I laughed.

I had actually brought over clothes to change into for today. Yesterday Jimmy told me to make sure I had a bathing suit and some clothes.

I changed and walked downstairs.
"Mmm, it smells really good down here" I said as I stepped on the last step. I followed the smell into the kitchen.

"Well i thought i would make you breakfast this morning. And I remember you saying something about blueberry pancakes being the best fucking creation since pumpkin pie. So, i thought, a nice breakfast.." He said setting down a plate for me.
"Awe, you didn't have too."
"I know i didn't. I just wanted too." He said grabbing himself a plate of food.

He sat across from me and I took a bite of my food.
"Mmmmm. so good!" I said as i swallowed down the pancakes. And they really were good too.

"Really? you like them?" Jimmy asked hopefully.
"Yes. i love them. Thank you baby" I said leaning over the table to kiss him.

"yay i did good!" Jimmy said smiling stuffing his mouth with food.
"You sure did." I said continuing to eat.

We finished eating.
"Alright, ready for an amazing day!?" Jimmy said grabbing his keys and leading me out of the house.
"Sure am!"

"Yippee!" Jimmy said hopping into his car. I smiled and slid into the passenger seat.

Jimmy grabbed my hand as we drove down the road.
"So where are you taking me?"
"Well, we are going to go to the beach for a couple of hours. Swim a little bit, lay in the sun a little bit, and then other things..." He said trailing off.

"Why won't you tell me!?"
"Cause it's a surprise!"
"Fine!" I said feigning anger.

Jimmy just squeezed my hand and laughed.
"Don't worry you will love it."

We got to the beach and set up our spot.
"Now take those bitch-ass clothes off" Jimmy said tackling me.

We hit the ground and the wind got knocked out of me.
"Jimmy, get off"
"No."
I turned over.
"Please?"
"Mmmm. no."
"I want to go swimming" I said pouting.

"Fine fine. then cuddle time?"
"Yes, then cuddle time" I said getting up and taking off my clothes.

I ran towards the Ocean
"Wait for me Wait for me!" Jimmy yelled.

Jimmy tackled me into the water. When we surfaced we looked at each other then laughed. We 'played' in the water for about a half hour.

"Jimmmmmy" I whined as we got out of the water.
"Yes my dear?"
"I want something to drink."
"Alright, I'll be back I'll go get you something" He said kissing me and walking away.

I laid down on our towels and waited for Jimmy to come back.
"ladedadeda" I heard a few minutes later. "I got some pop sickles for us!" He said smiling handing me a red one.
"Aw thanks babe" I said hugging him.

"It's hot out" Jimmy stated
"Well, uh, we do live in Huntington Beach, and it's the middle of the summer"
"Oh, true.." He said laughing.

We finished eating our pop sickles.
"SWIMMING TIME AGAIN!" Jimmy said standing up and pulling me along with him.

We spent another half hour or so.
"Jimmy I'm hungry" I whined.
"Good cause we are going to go get food now." He said smiling as we walked our way back to our towels hand in hand.
"Oh what are going to eat?!"
"Surprise." He said.

We gathered our stuff and walked to his car.
"Please tell me?!" I said looking at him with hope filled eyes.
"No, get in the car I need to make a call" smiling at me.
"Fine!" i said getting into the car.

Jimmy got into the car and drove down the road and pulled into a gas station.
"Here put this on" He said handing me a blind fold.
"Why."
"Cause where I'm taking you is secret!" He said.
"alright." I said looking at him suspiciously. I tied the black bandanna around my head.

"How many fingers am i hold up."
"How the fuck am i suppose to know with this on my face?" I asked pointing to my face.
"Alright good" I could hear the smile in his voice.

We drove around again for about 10 minutes and then we stopped.
"Can i take it off?"
"No this is only a pit stop. I'll be right back."

Jimmy got out of the car. I signed and leaned my head back onto the seat. Within five minutes Jimmy was back into the car.
"So now what?" I asked.
"Now..I take you too lunch"
"Good cause I'm starving." I said rubbing my stomach.

I heard Jimmy laugh and then grab my hand and lace our fingers.
Every time he touched me, I got a wave of happiness hit me. I really did love Jimmy, He made my heart complete.

About 20 minutes later we stopped. Jimmy got out of the car, opened the back seat, then opened my door.
"Alright grab my hand."
"Where are you taking me?"
"I'll show you in a couple minutes, Just follow me, hold onto my hand." He said.

"Alright." I said squeezing onto his hand.

About five minutes later we stopped.
"Alright, stay right here don't move!" He said sitting me down.
"Yes Sir!" I said laughing.

I heard movement and just sang to myself in my head.
"Alright. Are you ready for this?" Jimmy said standing me up.
"Ready for what?"
"This" He said taking the blindfold off.

What was before me was a picnic. I sighed happily. There was a big blanket, and in the corner was a basket. I smiled. It was so corny but it was cute.
"AWE, JIMMY" i said hugging him.
"I know it's corny, but--"
"No. No i love it" I said kissing him.

"Really?!"
"Anything you do Jimmy i love. No matter what, remember that."
"Okay okay okay, so I had Val put romantic stuff in here. Cause I didn't know what to put. But I think you will like it." He said smiling at me and leading me over to the blanket.

"So we have some Chinese, I know, picnics are suppose to be hand made food, but, uh, Chinese is awesome" He said laughing awkwardly.
"Chinese is awesome." I said agreeing with him.
"We've also got some desert in here."
"REALLY REALLY GIMMIE GIMMIE!" i said reaching towards the basket.
"No. later." He said picking the basket up and moving it.

"Alright"
"I told Val to order all this." He said taking out the containers of Chinese.

I smiled
"That's okay, We have the same taste in food so it's okay."
"Good." He said smiling as he took out two plates and eating utensils.

"So I see you have moved on Alala" I heard a voice behind me.

I instantly froze recognizing the voice.
"Baby what's wrong?" Jimmy whispered to me.
"Yeah baby what's wrong."
"David... What-What are yo-you doing here?"
♠ ♠ ♠
IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER. David is her ex boyfriend.

ohshyat.
I am writing the next chapter.
I'm sorry It has taken forever to update. But, I'm sort of losing hope for writing.