Status: Comment and more updates well be made!

Your Own Personal Nightmare

My phone!

My heeled boots clicked against the cement. Tonight was just like all the other nights. It was cold and dark, and I am starving.

Just as I was about to go home a flicked to movement in the ally caught my attention. I smiled as I walked closer to the ally. Tonight is my lucky day! If I weren’t trying to be quiet, I would be jumping up and down. However, my mood changed at what I saw.

“Shit.” There in front of me was a vampire standing above a girl with a terrified, lifeless expression on her face. The monster turned toward me a smirked. “I was told you’d come if I killed in this area.” He smirked widened as he saw my glare. “You see Shadows doesn’t like you very much and is welling to pay hefty for your blood” I smirked. Oh, this does not surprise me at all. Mattie boy and I met quit a few times here and there. Hell, I knew his wife before she was turned. “I don’t care what he likes. He’ll die eventually.” I pulled out my gun. Just like the rest of the Avenged.

Before I could pull the trigger, he was in front of me knocking the gun out of my hand. “You filthy blood sucker.” I gritted through my teeth as he pinning me to the wall.

“Now, now little girly, you should not point guns at people.” He whispered in my ear making my skin crawl. “What person? All I see is a leech.” I tried to push him off, but only manage to make him laugh and press harder against me. I groaned in pain as I felt my ribs bend in pressure.

“What’s your name beautiful?” I glared slowly reaching for my other gun. “Why should I tell you?” He bent down lower, his tongue move against my neck. “Well I want to make sure I moan your name correctly as I bite you.” I rolled my eyes, and gripped the handled of the gun. Typical vampire as they want is pleasure and power. Nevertheless, he should know that he would not be able to kill me, ask Mattie boy he tried to get me for 2 years failed each time.

I pointed the gun to his chest and pulled the trigger. “Please all you’ll be doing is moaning in pain.” I seethed pushing the body off me. He looked up at me in pain. “What you don’t like it?” I kissed the barrel of the gun, smiling deviously at him. “Its silver and a little bit of Wolfsbane it supposed to hurt like a bitch. I should know I made it.” I giggled pointing the gun to his head and pulled the trigger.

I turned to the girl and kneeled down. “I’m so sorry.” I whispered running my hand down her face, closing her eyes in the process.

I closed my eyes only to hear her. “I’m so sorry Ray.” I clutched The ‘R’ in my hand.

flash back

I ran toward the ally behind the house. “No!” I yelled as I saw the one and only Synyster Gates holding my sister on the ground as she bleeds to death. “Y-you?” I stuttered as I pulled out my gun. “Look Scarlet it’s not what it looks like.” I glared harder at him and pulled out my gun. “You bastard!” I shoot at him but he just dodged them and ran off. Even though he was not there anymore I kept shooting until the bullets where out.

I finally collapsed on the ground and crawled to my sister. “No. Why her?” I cried as I saw that her eyes closed and her face emotionless. She still had a pulse. “Why?” I whispered to my self as I held her body and cried, waiting for her heart to stop and for her to open her eyes.

“I’ll kill him. Rachel I’ll kill him for you I swear.” As her eyes opened, I stared into her blood red irises, there laid in my arms a monster, which was once my sister. “Where am I Scar? Why am I so thirsty?” I bit my lip trying to hold my sobs in. “I’m sorry Ray?” I garbed her forehead and back of her lower skull. “Why are you sorry?” I closed my eyes. “For this.” I jerked her head to the side, breaking her neck.

I placed her on the cement and got up. “I love you with all my heart.” I bent down stroked her face for one last time and gripped the chain around her neck and ripped it off quickly.

“Good bye.” I took out a matchbook and lit a match. I threw it on her body while I burned her body. All I could think about was that Synyster Gates just killed the only thing I had left; he left me here alone in this world. The fire died out after about 5 minutes, and there stood the remaining of my baby sister, just a pile of ash.

End

The sound of clapping woke me from my memories.
“That was some fine work you did Scar.” I froze; his voice shoot threw me like a bullet through my chest.

I glared at the ground and quickly turned to see the one and only Synyster Gates. I reached for my gun to fell it was not there. Shit! I looked down to see two empty holsters.

“Oh are you looking for these?” He waved the guns in his hand. How he get that? No when did he get that? “Sliver and wolfsbane, you sure know what your doing.” He smirked.

He stepped closer to me. “But this little toy won’t kill me.” I but one a strong face, hoping he could not tell how much pain it is to see his face.

“Oh and mister Gates what does?” When he got close, enough he grabbed my waist and tilted my chin up with the other. He looked in my eyes; I couldn’t detect anything from them, no emotion no nothing.

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.” I pulled out of his grasped. For a second I thought I saw hurt flash through his eyes. “Try me.” I put a hand on my hip, while he just laughed at me.

“Now why in the hell would I tell you? Are you not trying to kill me after all? How stupid do you take me for Scar?” His phone began to ring. He held up a hand.

“Hold that thought.” He said and quickly flipped open his phone and turned his back to me. “Hello?”

My jaw fell open. He is kidding right, I mean how rude. I glared and ran up to him pulling him to face me and punched him in the face.

“Matt I’ll call you back. Scarlet is being extremely rude.” I glared hard, grabbed his phone, and smashed it on the ground. His eyes turned darker and growled. “Bitch! That was my phone!” I just smirked. “No shit.” In a second, I was in the air.

He flung me into the wall. I chuckled, now there is the Syn I know. “Bring it pretty boy. Let’s see what you got.” His fist flue by my face missing me by an inch I stepped back and kicked him in the stomach but he caught my foot and smirked as he smashed me back into the wall. “Now that hurt.” I got up.

“Oh I’m so sorry.” He mocked and grabbed my neck and holding me up. “Maybe you shouldn’t play big boy games.” He chuckled as I gasped trying to fill my lungs.

“Shut the h-hell up.” I groaned. Everything was going blurry and I slowly blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it. Comment please!