Status: no updates until school starts at the very least... sorry, guys!

Throwing Like A Girl

Bridgette Throckmorton has played softball all her life. But when her school team gets cut her junior year and the guys won't let her play baseball with them, she convinces her parents to let her switch schools mid-school year so she can play for Florin Prep's baseball team and show them that she can play just as well as the boys.

At Florin, Bree plans to keep to herself and focus on sports and her studies, knowing she needs scouts to see her at her best so she can get a scholarship for college. Although most of the team is happy to let her do just that, Jordan Pennington is on a mission to be friends with Bree and make the other guys respect her. There's also Evan Collins, the team captain and pitcher of few words who always seems to catch Bree at weird times. Suddenly, her plan to keep to herself is being foiled by multiple people, and Bree comes to realize that she doesn't really mind it that much after all.
  1. One
    "That great, huh?"
  2. Two
    "You do realize that you're now a baseball player."
  3. Three
    "Holy cow, that was foul, mooove it over!"
  4. Four
    "It's a skill."
  5. Five
    "How's your stomach, honey?"
  6. Six
    "Those doors can be brutal."
  7. Seven
    "Must be whole-grain."
  8. Eight
    "We're already scarred by non-straight lines, anyway."
  9. Nine
    "Get ready, 'cause we're about to enter those gates of hell."
  10. Ten
    "It's a win-win situation."
  11. Eleven
    "You're insane."