Status: Active

The Perfect Words Never Crossed My Mind

13

The morning came as Eloise felt the sun hitting her face. She tried getting up, but couldn’t, she slowly look down at her waist to realize that Sidney’s arm hadn’t moved since last night. She gently moved his arm off her and got out of bed. He moved around and she was scared that she had woken him up. When he started snoring again, she released a sigh of relief. She grabbed some medicine along with a glass of water and set it on the table next to her bed for Sidney to take.

She set the coffee machine to make coffee and then jumped into the shower. After she was done, she went back to her room with a towel covering her body. She grabbed some clothes and figured Sidney was still asleep so she put her clothes on, she had her jeans partially on when she heard, “Man, if I could wake up to that view everyday I’d die a happy man.”

She jumped and turned around finding Sidney staring at her with a smile on his face. She looked at him and gave him a scowl while pulling up the rest of her pants. “You could have told me you were awake before I started putting on my clothes, I would’ve gone to the bathroom.”

“Well it’s nothing I haven’t seen before,” he winked.

She scoffed and said, “It’s something you haven’t seen in four years. And my body has changed since then,” she grabbed her shirt off her dresser.

“How? You got bigger boobs, that’s for sure. What else changed?” she put her shirt on and gave him a dirty look.

“Of course, that’s all you would notice.”

“Oh, so they did get bigger? I was just guessing,” he laughed. She gave him another dirty look. “Oh chill out, you’re still beautiful. No need to gripe to me about me looking at you,” not expecting him to compliment her, she blushed and looked down at the floor.

“I, uh, left you medicine some medicine. If you had a hang over, you know? And I have coffee brewing in the kitchen and I can make you something if you want?”

“I’ll take your offer on the coffee, but I’ll take you out to breakfast,” he got out of bed and put his shirt back on.

“No, I’d feel bad if you took me to breakfast, I can make us something, it’s no big deal.”

“Ellie, my treat. It’ll be for you letting me stay here and putting up with me after I made an ass out of myself being drunk.”

“Sidney, it’s fine, I swear.”
“I’m not taking no for an answer,” she sighed and nodded. She knew he wasn’t going to give up.

They both walked out into the kitchen and Eloise poured them both a cup of coffee. She looked around wondering where Amanda and Liz were when she saw a note.

Elle,

Amanda’s going over to Jordan’s place and I’m going over to Kris’ place. We’ll be back later tomorrow (by the time you read this, it’ll be today), but whatever. I would have told you, but I didn’t want to disturb you and Sid. ;)

BTW, you guys totally look cute together!

See yah, Liz

P.S. We want all of the details when we get home!!!


She laughed and put the note down. She looked at Sidney and he gave her another smile and said, “Come on, let’s get some food, I’m starving.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I'm still writing. Promise!