Status: kind of slow comments might speed updates up

Everywhere I Go

Warning

Image

*1 year later *

"Shit fuck!" Pauls hissed as he walked thru the front door of my house.

"What happened this time? Or do you just like quoting ZombieLand?" I asked coming around the cornor with Kalona fallowing me.

"Another clan of leechs are coming and the mind reader told us that they are coming after you. She said they'll be here in a week." Paul grawled.

"How many?" I asked walking up and huging him, as Kalona licked his leg.

"At least 20 of them. Thats all she seen at the fight." Paul told me as he pulled me down on the couch.

"Looks like I'm gonna have to make some more Elixir so I can help won't I?" I asked sighing to the thought of having to fight.

"I do not want to you to fight. Expectlly this close to your birthday, what if something happens to you! You'd never be able to turn 18!" Paul exclamed throwing his hands all over.

"Paul, I'd only be immortal tell I stop drinking it. I won't get hurt! Don't you remember us having this conversation a year ago?" I asked jumping up to stand in front of him with my hands on my hips.

He stood up in front of me before putting his big strong hands on my hips and pulling me into him.

"How bout you make the Elixir and then stay with the girls and keep them safe? Then Seth and Leah can help fight and it would be over ten times faster." He said staring down into my eyes.

Wrapping my arms around his waist I gave in.

"Fine, as long as you stay safe, I'll stay with the girls. But I swear! As soon as I find out you get hurt. Imma get Seth at the house and start woopping some vampire ass." I said, staring at him with his own smirk.

"Whip that smirk off your face, that's my thing!" Paul exclamed, as he smiled.

"And what if I don't?" I purred stepping away from him, and backing up.

Suddenly, a serious look crossed his face before his smirk bout reacted his eyes and he pounced at me. He threw me over his shoulder and started walking into our room.

"Paul! Put me down!" I laughed, softly hitting his back, which seem to not even faze him.

"As you wish!" Paul stated before lifting me off his shoulder and threw me onto the bed.

Paul crawled on top of me before attacting his lips to my neck, only to get a moan in responce from me as he found my sweet spot.

"This is in the way." I mumbled as I tugged at his shirt before ripping it off his body and threwing it across the room.

"Paul! Come on we need to go train!" Jacobs voice rang thru the house.

"Every single time!" Paul growled before getting up to go find a new shirt.

"How bout tonight when you get back? I'll have a nice romantic dinner set up, some sexy clothes on. The whole nine yards." I said getting up off the bed and walking over to him.

Wrapping my arms around his muscular waist, kissing his chest in random places as my hands slowly made their way down to his belt.

"Don't do that! I'm gonna have a little buddy with me the whole time now." Paul stressed his words.

"That will make you hurry home faster then won't it?" I asked trailing my hands a little lower.

"Okay I'm gone!" Paul said quickly before running out of our bedroom.

One of these days I think Paul is going to kill one of the guys. Seriously, everytime we go to have sex, one of them either walks in or Sam calls because of a leech around. So tonight, I'm gonna make things really special from him.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please? oh and can anyone make me a good banner? I don't really like the ones I make.