Sequel: Forever
Status: Buried.

Best ***ing Friend

6/6

6 months later.

I don’t think I’ll ever get used to waking up some mornings with Matt next to me. Its almost surreal. Sometimes when I wake up-and he gets mad at me every time-I either hit him or just rub his face. I know it sounds stupid, but after so many years of dreaming about waking up next to him its natural to be…doubtful.

“ Noraaa” Matt groaned through clenched teeth. I pulled my hand away from his face smiling hard as I laid back down with my back to him.

“ I know your awake, Rudolph” I could hear the smile in his voice as his hand traveled across my naked torso.

“ No I’m not” I giggle and squeeze my eyes shut.

He groaned again and this time it sounded more aggravated than playful.
I quickly turned on my back to see him running his hands through his hair as he tugged on his lip ring with his teeth.

“ What’s wrong ?” I ask furrowing my brows as I sat up.

“ Why do you do that every time I stay over ?” he asks tilting his head to the side as he stared me dead in the eye.

I shrugged and sat up against the headboard. Like I said already I knew the exact reason why. I just wouldn’t tell him.

“ Your so stubborn Nora” he chuckled then sighed.

I folded my legs up into my body and wrapped my arms around my knees.

“ Tell me” he coos putting a hand on my knee.

I took a moment longer, to be honest I thought I sounded ridiculous.
“ Its nothing I promise”

Another thing I keep forgetting, Matt isn’t just some guy I picked up and let spend the weekend with me. This guy knew me my whole life, so even with my best attempts he’d know when I was lying.
This sucks.

“ Really ? Nora did you forget who your talking to ?”

I nodded “ For a second, yea”

“ Damn right, now tell me what it is or I’m going home” he threatened.

But just like he knew me, I knew him well enough to know that threat wouldn’t even come close to being believed by me.
“ No you wont…” He recently confessed to me that he hated being in his big house alone, and wanted me there or to be at my place all the time. When I told Dania this, she informed me that this was a hint.
Don’t get me wrong I love him more than anything but moving in together ?
Okay I’m getting off track…wait not that I have a problem with moving in with him. I’d love to but I just don’t want to rush things. Alright I’m done!

“ But I’ll tell you any way”

He raised a brow and waited patiently.

“ Uhh…well I just, you-” I grunted and spat it out. “ I may still not be grasping the fact that your with me ?” I shrug, closing my eyes and keeping my head down.

“ What ?” he replies.

“ I said-”

“ No I heard you but I’m just…why is it such a hard thing to accept ?”

“ I accept it !” I say “ I guess I just wanted it for so long before…I dreamt about you and I-”

“ You dreamt about me ?” he asks over enthused. I rolled my eyes as a large grin grew on his face.

“ Yes Matt I dreamt about us” I emphasized the us so there was no semblance of an ego booster.

He nodded as he looked down, a smile still plastered on his face. After a second his head shot up and his eyes lit up even more than before.

“ You dreamt about us in bed ?’

I blushed and my mouth went wide.

“ I-I…you know what, how about you just let me finish”

He chuckled and nodded for me to go on.

“ Like I was saying…the idea of us being together seemed like this unattainable thing to me back then, but things have changed so when I wake up and you’re here I just have to make sure I haven’t been having the longest dream of my life”

His smile grew wider and before I or he could say anything else his lips were on mine.
He kissed me for a long time before he pulled away leaving us both breathless.

“ I love you” he whispers pushing hair from my face. “ So much”

Licking my lips I reply. “ I love you more”

My eyes wandered down to his full pink lips and I couldn’t help but want to repeat late last night. Its crazy how I can get so turned on by the sight of his dimples or the slight tug of his lips into that awesome smile.

I cant help it.

I kissed his lips eagerly showing him I did want this to go further. The second he realized this I was on my back and he was reaching for the condom drawer next to my bed.

Just as he started to rip the gold package with his teeth. Staring down at me with that I’m gonna ravish you look increasing my heart rate greatly.

We were this fucking close!
It wouldn’t be my life if this perfect moment weren’t interrupted by my grandmothers untimely phone call. And she’s not the type to stop calling if I don’t pick up, especially if she knows I’m home. She’ll call over and over again because either ‘I should be up by now‘, or ‘I’m just being lazy’ by her standards.

Believe me when Matt said.
“ Don’t answer it” as his lips and teeth grazed the hollow of my neck, I almost did just that.

I’m easily annoyed and would not be able to have mind blowing sex with Matt if the phone is continuously ringing. Then my grandmother is going to be on my brain while we do it and I cant have that either.

“ I…I have to” I moan reaching over to the night stand.

“ Who is it ?’ he groans rubbing himself against me. I gasped and bit my lip holding back a whimper.

“ M-My grandmother” I pant.

“ Mmm hmm” he grouses, seemingly enjoying himself as he tortured me.

“ Matt y-you gotta stop so I can t-talk”

He shook his head no and continued grinding his hardened body partI wont say which part it is against me.
“ Answer it” he says with his alpha male, dominating voice. The one that made me quiver and shake when we were at our most intimate with each other.

I clicked send.

“ H-hello ?” I squeak, squeezing my lips shut as he moved down my body circling his tongue around the center of my breast.

“ Hey baby! S’grandma!” she said introducing herself as she did every time she called me.

“ Mmm hmm hey gramma !” I cover my moan with a chuckle as Matt bit down on my nipple and pulled.

“ What’s so funny ?” she asks chuckling along with me.

“ Ohh u-uhh n-nothing juss sooommething on the-the TV!” I yell out as Matt’s ever so crafty hand grazed over the spot on my inner thigh that he knew drove me mad.

“ Oh! Okay…well I was just calling to remind you that your cousin-”

“ oh fuck” I mutter when Matt’s finger slips inside me, I was in so much of a haze that I didn’t hear my grandmothers response the first time.

What did you just say !” she has a strict no cursing policy.

“ Oh uhmm nothi-nothing at…at aalll it was a…a mouse….a big fuucking mouse” I whimper low enough so she couldn’t hear me.

“ Oh…”

“ Ssssooo Grandma what was it you uhh w-wanted ?” I ask

“ OH ! YEA !!!” She was excited again. I was praying she didn’t hear me moaning as she talked to me.
“ You know your cousin Elaine is getting married”

“ Y-yea I h-heard” Matt slipped another finger inside and moved both fingers slow and deep.

I moved the phone from my head and buried it deep in the comforter beneath me.
“ FUUUCK!!!…Matt stop it” I whine moving my hips into his hand involuntarily.

He chuckled as he licked his lips. I shook my head no frantically and he started to lower his head between my thighs. I used my free hand to grasp his hair tightly.

“ Don’t.” I say looking him in the eye. I knew if he did that my grandmother would get a lot more than a few ‘Oh fucks!’ in her ear. “ Just wait one second I’ll get her off”

I put the phone back to my ear and let Matt continue with what he was doing before. TORTURING ME.

“ So your gonna come right ?” she asks.

I had no idea what she was talking about forgetting everything we had talked about in the beginning of the conversation.

“ Yea I will!” I squeal

“ And you’ll bring Matt ? You know your uncles will get a kick out of meeting him”

I nodded my head quickly though she couldn’t see me. “ Yea yea yea, we’ll be there…okay grandma I gotta go I’ll call you back my dog is running away!” I slammed the phone on the hook and let out a long awaited scream.

“ FUUUCCCKKK!!!!!!!”
Matt pushed his tongue against me and started to devour me and my self control.

“ Oh fuck I hate you Matt!” I yell

1 1/2 hours later…

I finally caught my breath and was able to form complete sentences without pausing and taking deep breaths.

Matt rubbed his hand over my stomach as he did every time we finished and kissed my neck and cheek.
After a moment or two Matt-who seemed pretty damned pleased with himself sat up and stretched as he yawned.

“ Where did you tell your grandmother we were going ?” he asks
I raised a brow and replied.

“ My grandmother ?”

He laughed loudly and said “ Oh shit I made you forget who your grandmother was !”

I gasped and smacked his chest.
“ You did not! I was just confused…any way I remember exactly what we talked about…she said something about Elaine…and a wedding…then I put the phone down” I racked my mind for the rest of the conversation when I remembered I hadn’t heard what else she said because I wasn’t even listening.

“ Uhh….” I was silent for a moment longer before realization hit me. “ Damn” I mutter putting my head in my hands.

“ What is it ?” he asks

“ My cousins wedding…my grandmother wants us to go out there so the family can meet you”

I will not pretend that this isn’t something people notice right off the bat about us.
I Nora-Marie Adriana Rudolph am not white. Matthew Charles Sanders however is.

Race has never ever never been an issue with us and it will never be. I know his family just as well as I know mine-I love them they love me (I would hope). But sadly the reverse isn’t true, not that they don’t like him-they don’t know him at all. My family is across the country in New York City where I was born originally.

The only family Matt has met of mine is my grandmother who I just got off the phone with, she adores him. She is my grandmother on my fathers side, the African-American side.
He’s met most of my family on my mothers side who have come to Cali to visit on numerous occasions, that’s my Spanish side. They’re crazy just like my fathers side but when I compare…the Rudolph’s (my mother’s side) they could never hold a match to the Jarel’s.

They aren’t racist or anything just very…in your face, loud and assertive. They LOVE to joke and are the most sarcastic people I know besides Matt and our friends. This little weekend visit in which we get to spend with the entire family is sure to be…something.

And this is exaclty how the gossip will flow for the whole month before this wedding.

You know Nora is coming with her white boyfriend right ?

Forget about when we get there….ohh boy….

“ Don’t be so pouty babe, it should be fun” Matt assured me, rubbing my back soothingly.

Yea fun…
♠ ♠ ♠
the end...
so far

comments;35
subscribers;63
readers; 185

shoutouttz:
CoolWhip48
Haner's Harlot
Shadow's Gates
headrushxreeta
bug-a-boo
Maybe I'm Dreaming

Thanks guys for the support over the course of the story!
& since you so nicely requested and because I love the story
& where i want to go with it...

There is a sequel!!!
I'll be posting the first chapter soon...maybe when i get a bunch of subscribers for the sequel
*Wink*
But as you can see there up at the top is the sequel link
SO GO SUBSCRIBE! >>>

Miyuh.