Status: ON HOLD. WONT BE UPDATING FOR A WHILE. SORRY.

Baby, Dont Stop Now.

Boys Try To Get Next To You.

“I think that’s it, Arie.” I looked around my new apartment, the walls were a light shade of pink. We had set up all the furniture, all was left was unpacking the things. “I’m gonna miss you, bestfriend.”

Arianna laughed, “Ha, you seriously think I’m going to be leaving you? Hell, I’m moving down here.”

I raised an eyebrow, “What? What about your intern as a planner. Arie!”

She shrugged, “Your best friend, I need you. And I’m sure I can be an intern down here, Maryland. I like it.”

I smiled and sighed, “Okay. Well lets go to the mall, I need to pick up my application for Tilly’s.”

She nodded, “Hell, yes. Lets see if Maryland has cute clothes.”

--

“I’m defiantly moving down here. Look at all these hotties.” Arianna was so guy crazy.

I laughed and looked around. The mall was pretty cool, lots of exposed girls. The food court was in the middle of the whole mall, stores were up and down the whole place. “Come on, lets go.” I grabbed her and we almost bumped into four cuties.

“Oh, well hello there.” A guy with amazing brown hair smiled at me.

“Oh..sorry.” Arianna blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear.

I shook my head, could she be more obvious. “Hi, sorry.” I went to walk past, but he grabbed my arm.

“I’m Alex, and you are?”

I smiled and shook my head again, “I’m Kaylie.”

His eyes widened and clapped his hands, “Great! Heaven told me my angel was named Kaylie.”

Arianna snorted and started laughing, “Ohmygod, you got to be kidding, right?”

I bit my lip, this guy was for real. “Oh, really. Well Heaven told me my angel wasn't named Alex. Sorry.”

His friends oohed, he laughed and flashed me a smile. “I like you, a girl that cant be easily fooled by pick up lines.” He rubbed his hands, “This is caused for drastic measures, lets skip the chit chat and get to the part where my hands roam your body.”

I patted his chest, “Sorry, kid. I’m not easy.” I grabbed Arianna and walked away.

-

“Can you believe those guys? I cant believe that Alex kid, hit on you.” Arianna swirled her smoothie and smirked, “He’s the perfect guy for forgetting about John.”

I looked at my smoothie and mentally gagged. I hated smoothies, “I was forgetting about him, until you said something.”

“Right, sorry. So do you think he knows you left?”

I bit my straw, “Yeah, he knows. We talked about it a couple days before he left.”

She choked, “What! He knew, and he let you go?”

I shrugged, “Well, he didn’t want me too. But, it was probably his charade. He cant possibly still like me, I mean he had sex with all those girls. While we were dating, and then he stopped talking to me. I mean you don’t do that to someone you like.” I looked over towards the tables across from us.

There was a couple, they looked so happy. Giggling, laughing, smiling. Something I wish I had.

Next thing I know Alex and his friends come sitting at our table. He sat next to me and smirked, “So, how much alcohol do you need for you to not know what your doing?”

I gave an open laugh, “Are you serious?” His facial expression didn’t change, I nodded. “Okay, normally takes me about four shots of hardcore liquor, and I should be good.” I stood up, “Buut, theres not chance of me ever drinking with you. Come on, Arianna.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Updates are going to be VERY slow.
decided, i'd just update this.

Check out my other story Just Tryna Find Some Color.
it deals with Kennedy Brock. <3.