Nightmare

My Little Earthquake

I ran into Jimmy's room and jumped on his sleeping body.

"dammit Vi, what do you want?!" he grumbled. I got off him, lifted the covers and got close to him. he smiled, wrapping his arm around me. "sorry for snapping, I just wasn't expecting you"

"understandable, where's Leana?!" I asked, noticing her absence.

"work, so what'd you need beautiful?" he asked, kissing my forehead.

"I want to spend the day with you. just me and you, no one else" I saw a huge grin grow on his face.

"sounds like a perfect day to me. let me get ready, and i'll meet you downstairs in an hour!"

"okay!" I smiled, he kissed my forehead again and I jumped out of bed.

I got ready as fast as possible. Zacky came in my room and stared at me and I put my makeup on.

"where are you going?!" he asked, I turned to him and smiled.

"i'm spending my day with Jimmy" I went to walk past him but he grabbed my hips and pulled me to him, I giggled.

"you have an adorable giggle" he smiled, leaning closer and closer to my face.

"Zacky, shouldn't we be careful? I mean, Matt's room is only a few feet away" I said, I saw him smirk.

"Matt's sound asleep, believe me, I can hear his snores" he giggled, leaning closer and kissed me. my door slammed open and we separated, but it was too late.

"Jimmy! don't do that to me!" I yelled, "you almost gave me a heart attack"

"come on, my little earthquake" he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my room. we got into one of the many cars in the garage and he sped off. "where going to go to one of my favorite restaurants. tiny place, not many people know about it"

When we arrived at the tiny shack, the lady sat us all the way in the back and we were alone. our waiter came over to us.

"hey Jim!" he smiled, he looked over to me "oh my, are you Violet from Jackass?!"

I laughed "yes, hi" I smiled.

"this is Mike. he's my waiter every time, Mike, this is my best friend, Vi" Jimmy said.

"well its really a pleasure to meet you. I didn't think any girl would have the balls to do some of the things you've done, your an idol to most girls. that I know atleast" he laughed, I smiled.

Mike took our orders and left us alone.

"so what was that thing I walked in on?" Jimmy finally asked. I took a small sip of my iced tea.

"I'm not exactly sure what it is. we hung out for a little while we were on the bus, we went out yesterday and than that happened today. I mean, he apologized for everything he did. I don't know what it is exactly" I tried to explain.

"either way, you two are fucking adorable and perfect for each other. Matt has his one, now Zacky needs his" he smiled at me.

we spent the whole day together. he showed me around Huntington, where he used to live (which was closed down and looked burnt. it was a laundromat) we went to the beach and walked up and down it. finally, he took me to a tattoo parlor.

"you've got the heart-a-gram for Bam, the skull for Jackass, why not something for us?" Jimmy smiled. I pulled my jacket back and showed him the deathbat I already had on my arm.

"beat you too it" I smiled, his smile grew from ear to ear and he hugged me. "but, we will get a tattoo today. we'll match" I turned towards the artist and looked at him. "I want a 0 right here" I pointed to my wrist. I saw Jimmy get all giddy.

I got a 0 right on my left wrist. after that, we went home and ate dinner with our family.

it couldn't have been a more perfect day.
♠ ♠ ♠
two years ago we lost one of the greatest men known. Jimmy, I miss you more and more everyday. please watch over us, you will never be forgotten. rest in peace The Reverend Tholomew Plague. foREVer <3