Nightmare

Dont Make This Easy, I Want You To Mean It

the next morning I just layed in my bed, stareing at my ceiling. I debated on calling Bam. I missed him and the guys so much. maybe this was a bad idea. I shouldve stayed home. my door opened and I saw Zacky standing in the frame.

"get ready. I want to show you something" he said. I did as I was told. fixing my makeup and hair and changing into a pair of leather jeans and a lose band tee. I walked downstairs and saw no one but Zacky. "you look, just wow" I blushed a little.

he stuck a note on the tv and I just looked at it. Vi and I went out for a little. be back later. dont wait up -ZV he took my hand and pulled me out the door. we got into his car, a mustage, and he began to drive.

"where are we going?" I asked. he smiled, heading for the outer limites of town.

"dont worry, I know your going to love it!" he smiled.

we were silent for awhile, I just simply listened to the music he had playing. after awhile, I got restless.

"Zacky, come on. where are we going?" I asked. he smiled.

"we're almost there. just another twenty minutes, I promise" he said, taking my hand.

ten minutes later, he pulled over on the highway.

"you were taking me here?" I asked, giggling. I had no idea where we were. he smirked.

"no, I need you to put this on" he handed me a blindfold. I sighed. "trust me! I wont hurt you"

"ive heard that before. and I got slapped" I mumbled. his face fell and I put it on. total darkness surrounded me. another ten minutes passed and we stopped.

"just, wait" he said, I heard his door slam and him running around. a few minutes later my door opened, "just take my hand" I reached over and found his hand. he helped me out of the car and led me somewhere. "okay, you can take it off"

I took off the blindfold and saw the ocean. we were on the mountains, in a clearing. I saw the water for miles, it was perfect.

"Zacky, this is beautiful" I said, I continued to look around.

"I figured we can have lunch and spend a little while here" he mumbled, he rubbed the back of his neck.

"sounds like the perfect day" I said, kissing his cheek. I sat down and he sat next to me.

"im sorry" he whispered. I turned away from the view and looked at him. "for kidnapping you, and hitting you and being a huge asshole. im sorry for hateing you and handcuffing you too me and im sorry you got hurt. I hated you because I you couldn't get us money but mostly I hated you because you fell for Matt and not me. I thought you were the most beautiful girl id ever met and Matt won you over. when you lost your memory I felt bad. for hateing you when I was the one that hurt you most. im just sorry in general" he said. I just looked at him.

"Zacky, thats all in the past. things are different now. you dont have to be sorry for any of that. we were young. we make mistakes" I said, smiling. I kissed his lips gently. "and thank you"

we sat in the clearing for hours. we talked and ate and enjoyed the day. no one bothered us.

"so how'd you find this place?" I asked. he laughed.

"after you lost your memory, and we got home from tour. I didnt want to be in that house. so I decided to just drive around. I found an abandoned road that led straight to this clearing. I fell in love with it immediatly. partly because I knew you'd absolutely love it. no one else knows about it"

"stop feeling guilty" I said, I saw it in his eyes. "I left because I didnt want to be there. not because of you or Brian or anyone. it was my choice, the accident was a freak accident"

"you know, your amazing?" he whispered, I blushed a little so I turned away. he took my chin in his hand and turned my head towards him, and gently kissed me. "I think we should head home before it gets too dark"

"can we come back another day?" I asked, giggling. he nodded.

we cleaned everything up and started our journey home. he held me hand the whole time, until we pulled up to the house. we walked in just as Val finished dinner. only Matt asked us where we were. we just simply said we drove around for awhile. no one else asked anything else.
♠ ♠ ♠
ello loves.
sorry it takes me forever to update lately
alots going on.
thanks for sticking around my loves <3