Status: Primarly Active.

The Unbreakable Bond.

Malfoy Manor

I used my wand and pointed it at my trunk. "Accio fireplace." My trunk went to the fireplace then I stepped in. The Malfoys were expecting me at any moment and I only had a matter of time too get there and I couldn't just apparate there because I was underage and I would get kicked out of Hogwarts before I even started. I grabbed a hand of Floo Powder and looked straight ahead. "Malfoy Manor!" I shouted as I dropped the Floo Powder and watched as the green flames engulfed me. I reached the Manor in a matter of minutes and was greeted but a woman with blonde hair like my very own. "Oh, you must be Amanda Coven." I nodded as I dusted the Floo Powder off of my outfit and stepped out of the fireplace. "Yes, and you must be,Mrs.Malfoy?" I asked with a smile. "Call me, Narcissa." She said hugging me. "Alright." I said and went and got my trunk from the fireplace.

"Draco! Come down here son!" Narcissa yelled up to her son as I looked around the Manor from where I was standing. "You have a very beautiful home, Narcissa." She turned to me with a smile. "Thank you sweetheart." She said with a kind smile as her son walked down the stairs. "Yes, Mother?" He asked. "Please take Amanda's trunk up to her room and show her around the Manor please." Draco nodded and walked over to me. "Draco Malfoy." He extended his hand. "Amanda Coven, Pleasure." I said shaking his hand but he brought my hand up to his lips and kissed his gently. "Believe me, Pleasures all mine." Draco smirked and my smile faultered. "Ok, one, don't ever kiss my hand again, It was sweet til you said what you said and second, can you please show me to my room so I can take a nap, I spent all night packing, so I will take a raincheck on that tour of this lovely Manor til tomorrow morning after breakfest." Dracos mouth hung agasped and I mirriored the smirk he had plastered on his face moments before. "Right this way." He said carrying my trunk upstairs. I followed him til he stoped at a door. "This is your room, mine is right across the hall, if you ever need anything." He smirked as he brushed his fingers across my lefted check. I smirked and backed away. "I'll think about coming to you if I never need anything." I said and walked into my room to unpack and take a nap, locking my door with a locking charm so Draco wouldn't disturb me.

Draco leaned against the her door and smirked. "I think I finally met my match, now just to make her mine." He said walking to his room and grabing his broom to fly around the Manor too think.
♠ ♠ ♠
[img src=http://www.polyvore.com/amanda_malfoy_manor_outfit/set?id=20707408]Amanda's Outfit[/img]