Status: Comment please!!!

The Traveling Tale of the Two Troublesome Twins

My Life Is a Soap Opera...

“Madame Michoud, nous je peux être ensemble.” A loud speaker threw the computer screen.

“Monsieur, s’il vous plaît faire non laisser…” Another a more high pitched voice said in exchange in French.

“Kaylea, what are you watching?” Kourtnea asked. Kourtnea had to stay at the dorm for a few days while UKISS is at a concert in Beijing.

“A French soap opera. Leave me alone.” For a few seconds, Kourtnea actually walked away. Then she appeared next to me again.

“What are they saying?” She asked. I was never going to get my French homework done if she keeps harassing me.

“So far, Mister Montressor has said that Madame Michoud and himself can’t be together and Madame Michoud doesn’t want Montressor to leaver her. Anymore question?” I asked miserably.

“Yeah. Just one. When is Kibum coming back?” She asked. Only for the millionth time.

“For the LAST time, Kibum is in China. If you want to talk to him so much, call him. He’ll be back soon.” I said.

“Fine.” She said. She sulked away and sat on the couch. I continued watching the soap opera, I managed to get threw an entire episode and quoted every word. I walked over and sat next to Kourtnea.

“Dude, you alive?” I asked poking her side. She was lying down with her face in the cushions. She nodded.

“I wanna see Kibum. Now.” She mumbled. I patted her shoulder.

“I know, but we can’t see him yet. What kind of plans have you made for your wedding?” I asked trying to lighten the mood while putting my books away.

“None. I’m suppose to do all that with Kibum.” She muttered. I sighed.

“Come on, get your shoes on.” I said. I grabbed my phone and wallet. We were going to make plans for a wedding. Kourtnea pulled on her jacket, grabbed her phone, and Dad’s credit card. We walked to the car and I found Kahri sitting in the commons. “Kahri, we’re going shopping. Coming?” She nodded.

We all, including Kahri, climbed into the car and we headed for Mom’s house. I knew Kourt was going to be a little mad at me, but she needed to tell Mom about her getting married which she has failed to do. Kahri made us stop at a department store and she told us to come back and pick her up later.

I pulled the car into Mom’s gravel driveway. We got out and Kourtnea scowled at me. “I don’t wanna tell Mom…”

“I think you need to tell her.” I said. I grabbed her hand and she sluggishly followed Kahri and I. I knocked on the door and Mom’s husband answered.

“Is our mom here?” I asked. He nodded and led us in to the living room. She was sitting on the couch.

“Kaylea! Kourtnea! How lovely to see you!!” She said getting up from the couch and hugged us.

“Mom, we can’t spend long here. But Kourtnea just wanted to tell you something.” I know I kind of threw Kourtnea to the sharks. But she needed to tell her. Kourtnea shot me a death glare.

“Oh? What is it, Kourtnea?” Mom asked opening her brown eyes thoughtfully at Kourtnea.

“I’m getting married.” Kourtnea said in one quick breath. I would have loved to hear what Mom had said, but my phone ringed. It was an unknown caller, so I excused myself and answered the call.

It was Kibum.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bleh....my life is too hetic....