Status: Comment please!!!

The Traveling Tale of the Two Troublesome Twins

EVEN MORE DRAMA!?

Leaning on a column in the densely crowded airport, I dozed off a little. My eyes closed and I suddenly opened them. “Kourtnea!” I whispered loudly. She looked up from her seat in the terminal. “Come with me to the bathroom.” She sleepily nodded and began walking toward the bathroom.

“I know you don’t want to go to the bathroom. So, what’s up?” She asked leaning against a wall.

“I’m really happy for you, but…” I hugged her again which caught her off-guard. “Can I tell Hyung Jun about the engagement?”

She looked at me, losing all sleepiness in her expression. “Well, I don’t know. It would be Kibum’s decision to tell his people. I’ve chosen to tell my people when I’m safely in Korea.”

I nodded and told to wait where she was. I ran back to the terminal and grabbed Kibum’s arm. He sluggishly followed me. I brought him to where Kourtnea was sitting against the wall. “Kourtnea!” I yelled making sure she wasn’t sleeping. She stood up and smiled at Kibum. Harrumph, I didn’t get a smile.

“Kibum, my dearest sister would like to know when you are going to tell everyone that we’re engaged.” Kourtnea said in a minor cranky mood.

“Well, as soon as we land in Korea, we will e swamped by the paparazzi. So I’ll tell them now.” He said. All three of us walked back to the terminal. Kourt and Kibum where holding hands and I followed behind them.

As we walked in front of Hyung Jun, Kevin, and Kahri they looked up at us. “Is everything okay?” Kevin asked us. I smiled broadly and nodded.

“Okay, something happened this afternoon with Kourtnea and I.” Kibum paused momentarily. “That we’ve decided to tell you.” He paused once more, but this time Hyung Jun said something.

“I’m going to be an uncle!!” He said happily.

“I knew it was bound to happen.” Kevin scoffed. Kahri immediately wanted to feel the ‘baby’.

“What---no! Stop it! Hyung, we’re getting married!” Kibum said excitedly. Hung Jun jumped up and hugged his dongsaeng. Kahri stood up and hugged Kourt. I stood back a little and watched shocked expression.

“I have a picture.” I offered. I pulled out my phone and flipped the picture. Everyone gathered around and viewed the picture.

“Awh! Dongsaeng!” Hyung Jun said messing up Kibum’s hair.

“Oh, wait a second, I have to call the apartment and uh warn them.” Kibum said. Him and Kourtnea walked over a few yards and I could faintly hear the phone being turned on speaker.

“Hello?” Kibum said composing himself from all previous shown excitement.

“Hello…?” Someone---Dongho, I think---answered.

“Hey, Dongsaeng, it’s Kibum!” He said loudly. Kourtnea held the phone and stood beside Kibum.

“Hyung! I thought you were never coming back! Hold on. Xander, Kiseop, Soo Hyun, Eli!!! Kibum is on the phone!” He yelled throughout the apartment. After a moment of deafening rustling everyone shouted hello in Korean.

“Thank you, thank you.” Kibum said. “There is a bit of a surprise I want to tell you though.” He said.

“Go on!” No one but Eli said. I laughed to myself.

“Well, I’m flying back to Seoul tonight…And I’m getting married.”

“…” There was silence on the line.

“Married?!” Screamed Kiseop. Kourtnea began to giggle.

“Yep, Kibum’s is getting married to me. And there’s nothing you can do about it.” Kourtnea giggled.

“Now boarding gate C28. Trip to Seoul.” An attendant said. I ran over to Kibum and Kourtnea and told them to come on. They ended their phone call and boarded the phone. I was so tired, I fell asleep before the pilot went through the safety instructions.

I woke up to a soft ding in my ear. It was either Hyung Jun or Kourtnea pressing the flight attendant button. “Nom.” I muttered. The ding came again. This time was louder and more pronounced. Then again. “Is there anyway we can shut the freaking button up?!” I whispered loudly.

“Not until the attendant comes.” Kahri said leaning over y seat. I noted urgency in her voice so I opened my eyes.

“What happened?” I asked when I saw she was leaning over Kevin.

“We’re not sure too sure. But his nose started bleeding and won’t stop.” Hyung Jun said.

“Oh my gosh, is he okay?” I asked trying to see Kahri.

“He. Will. Be. Fine.” Kahri said. I looked around and tried to find Kourtnea and Kibum. “Where’s the damn attendant?!” She screamed. I climbed out of my seat and flew to the back of the plane.

I pulled open a curtain and stumbled upon a sight I didn’t want to see. Kibum and Kourtnea. All. Over. Each. Other. “Kourtnea Sierra Marton!” I screamed. “Have some dignity!!” She looked up and quickly jumped up.

“Kaylea Tiara Marton! Stop trying to a pervert and leave us alone!” She yelled back at me.

“Well stop trying to get in his pants and maybe I won’t have to be called perverted!” I said grabbing her wrists.

“Oh-wait, you think this…is…Kibum…?” She said jerking her hand away. My jaw dropped. “Well, now you know my secret---” She flashed a dagger in front of my eyes.

“Kourtnea, wait!!! AHH!!!” I screamed.

“Kaylea! Kay!” Someone screamed shaking my shoulders.

“Hmmm…” I mumbled.

“Get up Kaylea, it was only a dream.” Kourtnea was saying. Holy shit, that was a horrible dream.

“That was freaking real.” I muttered to myself. Kourt laughed and leaned back in her seat.

“Arrival time in Seoul, five minutes. Please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts. Thank you for flying Southwest, and welcome to Seoul, time now is 2:43 A.M.” The pilot said.

I stretched in my seat to see where everyone was at. Kahri, Kibum, and Kevin were in the seat behind us and Hyung Jun was listening to music beside me. Kourtnea was trying to fall asleep. I sighed and prepared for arrival.

The plane touched down and I looked at Hyung Jun first. I gave him a kiss on the nose and he returned the kiss by passionately kissing me.

“I’ll call someone and let them know they have to come and pick us up.” Kibum offered. He took out his phone and dialed the apartment’s number. He put it on speaker.

“Uh…hello?” Um, Alexander said sleepily.

“Hey, it’s Kibum. I need someone to pick us up at the airport.”

“Huh…? Okay, someone will be there in a few minutes.”

“Thanks, Xander.” Kibum said. He hung up the phone and sat down again.

I looked over at Kourtnea, who was now asleep. “Hey, Oppa, you wanna carry her? I’ll get her bags.” He nodded and picked her up. Then he filed off the plane. I got his, Kourt, and mine own bags. I handed Kibum’s to Hyung Jun, who didn’t offer to take them. He took them sleepily.

We walked out of the terminal and sat down in an empty lot, waiting for someone to pick us up. Kibum sat down in a chair and let Kourtnea sleep. I thought of this as a conversation opener. “So, Oppa, have you thought about having kids?” I asked.

He looked at me and smiled. “Whatever she wants. I just want to make happy.” Damn, that was a good answer.

How come me and Hyung Jun’s relationship isn’t that way. I mean he’s barely talked to me this entire trip! If he doesn’t want to be a serious boyfriend, then I won’t be a serious girlfriend!

“Hyung Jun!” I yelled almost waking up Kourtnea. “Let’s talk.” I said. I led him toward an empty row of seats.

“What’s up?” He said. He said with no affection in his voice or on his face.

“Listen…we-we were really happy at the beginning of our relationship, but now I think our flame for each other has kind of died out…” I took a breath.

Hyung Jun looked at me, but didn’t say anything. Finally, after an antagonizing moment of silence, he quietly said, “I understand.”

“…Okay…” I said slowly. I kissed him softly and walked back to join our little group. Hyung Jun walked over too, but he grabbed his bags and whispered something in Kibum’s ear. Then he walked toward the door. And, I let him go.

“I’m not even going to ask.” Kahri said. I softly smiled at her and waited for someone to pick us up.

I was about to get Kibum to call again, but them I saw Eli, Alexander, Soo Hyun, Kiseop, and Dongho run up to Kibum and Kevin. They all began to talk feverishly. Kibum shushed them and motioned to sleeping Kourtnea. Alexander took that moment to run over to Kahri. I averted my eyes quickly.

“Married? You’re really getting married…?” Eli said still in obvious shock. Kibum picked up Kourtnea’s hand and showed him the ring.

Kibum answered soberly. “Yes.”

Kevin was greeted in almost the same cheerful mood as Kibum. I stood there silently. I mean, I was suppose to be pissed off, but I’m just depressed. And Eli noticed it.

“Hey, what’s up?” Eli asked standing next to me.

“Do you want to go to the movies with me next weekend?” I asked randomly.

“What about Hyung?” He asked.

I shook my head. “Not together. Is that a yes?” He nodded his head. Good. I need something to do on Saturday. The day Hyung Jun comes to visit Kibum.

“Let’s go.” Kahri said. She ran out of the airport doors and immediately ran back in. “There’s paparazzi everywhere.” She said breathlessly.

“Great.” One of the UKISS muttered. Kibum shrugged out of his jacket and put it over Kourtnea’s face to keep the lights our of her eyes. How sweet. Gag.

“Well, our best bet is to just not look at the cameras.” Eli said. “Just keep your heads down.” They all walked out the door and Kahri and I followed behind them.

“Kim Kibum! It was rumored that you’re now going to have a baby with the American girl, is it true?!” A reporter screamed.

“No.” Kibum answered. Kibum continued walking to the van. When we were in the van, Kibum asked me what happened to Hyung Jun.

I explained to him my reasoning. He started laughing hysterically. “You-you think that your-your flame-flame went out…?!”

“Shush! You’ll wake everyone up. But yes. I mean you and Kourt are very different from our relationship. Hyung Jun and I barely even talk anymore.” I rambled. I was surprised when Kibum hugged me. It was just an Oppa/Dongsaeng hug, but it was reassuring. “Thanks, Oppa.” I mumbled. We soon pulled into the apartment.

When we stopped. We had to wake everyone up including Kourt, who wasn’t very happy about that. As soon as she stepped outside, she pulled out her phone and grabbed Kibum’s hand. She dialed Dad’s number. “Hello?”

“Dad. It’s Kourtnea.”

“Where are you? Is everything fine? You weren’t at the reception---”

“Kaylea and I decided o come back to Seoul. I just wanted to tell you something.”

“Seoul? Well talk about that later. What’s wrong.”

“Kibum and I getting married.”

“No the Hell you ain’t. You get your ass back to Auburn. I ain’t letting you get married to that ya-ya*.”

“Bye Dad. I love you.” She hung up the phone. I gave her a soft smile then I fell asleep on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
*-YA-YA means an asain in a mocking way. My aunt calls asain's ya-ya's because of their languages. My sister and I disagree with her.