Status: Writers Block. No Motivation

The Organization

Mission Six

As we walked along Scott continued to talk. I looked around and began to notice the lay out of my surroundings. I would be living here for who knows how long and I would need to know my way around. I could hear Scott talking, but my thoughts drowned him out.

This place is huge. Where are we anyway? I wonder why Scott never told me about this. I wonder why he never told me I was an....what did he call it again...Oh yeah! An Intellect. I wonder what that is. Why are are the groups separated?

"And this is the room where..."

"Scott," I asked softly stopping to look up at the different floors.

"Hmm?" He asked looking at another student and waving. "What's up Is?"

"Why are the student separated by age and ability?" I asked looking up at him wondering about this separation.

"The separation makes it easier for organization. It's not like we are discriminating against anyone here. It's just easier to put all of the Supers and Half-breeds on the same floor where most of their classes are. Cuts down on confusion and unnecessary fights." He explained to me, trying to keep things simple.

"Awww. I understand." I said nodding my head. It made more sense now. I also had another question. "What does my father have to do with this?" I asked softly looking at him, still hurt that my father would give me up to such.....creatures!

Scott must have seen the anger and pain in my eyes because he wrapped his arms around me and whispered, "Issiedoll," my nickname from him, "We will figure things out." His voice was so strong and confident.
I nodded my head and said softly, "Okay."

Silently he led me back to my room, I let go of his hand and opened my door. The thought of my father giving me up, but why? Why did he want to get rid of me?

"Is. If you need anything just call." He said softly and rubbed her arm gently. I waved and said my goodbyes. I closed the door and looked at my things.

"Well I guess it's time to put everything away." I began to unpack.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am back.
Hopefully another dream hits my about this.
OI hop this part was enjoyable.
Hopefully I have a dream about this again.
Comment & Subscribe. =] Thanks.