Us Against the World

Father

Aro has called a meeting in the throne room, I walk calmly passed Adele’s door, her sent fills my nose. I no longer want to eat her, now I want other things from her, like to feel her silky hair in my hands and to taste her sweet lips.

I shake my head and start running, the faster I get away from her alluring sent the faster the thoughts go to the back of my mind.

I enter the throne room from a side door, I blend into the back of the crowd of guards surrounding Jane, I hadn’t even known she returned.

She was sent on a mission to the United States, where Alice is from, to check on a human. Jane throws a guard down in front of Aro with a scowl on her face.

“He is the father of a Cullen.” She sneers, there is a fair amount of shock.

“Well,” Aro says after a few moments of thought. He takes the hands of the other two rulers and after about fifteen minuets of just standing there like the world has frozen Aro withdraws his hands and smiles evilly at the man.

“For your treason to are sentenced to death.” Aro chuckles, Felix and Demitri come from the crowd and grab the mans arms so he can’t resist. Aro slowly steps down the stairs towards the man.

“WAIT!” The man yells trying to pull his arms out of their grip. Aro stops and smiles at him, nodding to say what he will.

“I have another daughter, and she would not be happy if you killed me!” He says his angel voice shaky.

“And who might she be?” Aro asks chuckling, thinking nothing of this other daughter.

“Adele Fae.”
♠ ♠ ♠
That's the end folks! Please go check out the sequel to this story!