Status: New story! :)

You're Not Alone

Five;

I woke with a start that night, hearing a garbage can smash to the ground. I sighed and turned over, glancing at the clock next to my bed. The red letters read 12:56 AM, so I decided that this was a good time to make my escape.

I rolled out of bed and pulled on my gray sweatpants and purple hoodie, then put my vans on. I pulled my orange duffel bag out of my closet and quickly threw all of my clothes in it, along with my iPod. I walked onto my balcony and swiftly made my way down a neighboring tree, jumping to the ground. I pulled on my hood and started walking, but I didn't go far before I was face-to-face with someone.

He looked to be around my age and had brown hair with chocolaty brown eyes, and let me tell you, they were gorgeous. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a gray hoodie, and converse with his hood pulled over his head. and I couldn't help but think I've seen him before. He raised his eyebrows.

"Going somewhere?" He asked.

"Depends who's asking." I replied, walking around him. He turned around and grabbed me by the arm, making me bite my lip to keep myself from screaming. Luckily, he didn't notice.

"Alexander William Gaskarth." He said, holding out his hand "But everyone calls me Alex." I stared at his hand.

"Ashlyn Davis," I replied. He bit his lip and lowered his hand. I started walking away again, but this time, he followed me.

"So, are you going to tell me where your going?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Anywhere but here." I said. "Are you going to tell me why you're outside this late at night?"

He shrugged, "Couldn't sleep. So are you... running away?"

I looked at him. "Yeah, I guess I am." We stopped walking and looked at each other.

"Look. I know that your brother loves you, so just give him a chance." I shook my head.

"No, it won't work." I said. "We're just too different."

"You'll never know if you don't try."
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SORRY D:
school's a bitch.
but would you guys rather have shorter and quicker updates, or longer updates that take longer to get out?
and thank you guys SO MUCH for 106 readers, 28 subscribers, and 10 comments!!
that is amazing for 5 chapters!

-Jess(: